- Joined
- Jun 26, 2017
- Messages
- 47,887
- Gender
- Female
- Country
United States
Those photos are beautiful! Maybe you should add photographer, to author, as possibilities for future endeavors should you ever tire of nursing. I have some Welsh blood running through my veins, myself, with distant family migrating from North Wales, so I found those photos very interesting to look at. It's good to hear you enjoyed your time there catching up with family and friends and it's certainly a bonus to return from a weekend away, not one pound heavier than when you left. Woohoo, good for you! 
We have Black Friday here also. Four days away....let the crazy begin! I found it uncomfortably busy while out shopping this past weekend, already, and to think it's only going to get worse.
I hope the flurry of weekend getaways, holiday shopping, work and time spent with family serve as a distraction as you wait for the New Year and a your new hip.
Wishing you comfort as you wait. I hope you have a lovely week!
@Mayhip8

We have Black Friday here also. Four days away....let the crazy begin! I found it uncomfortably busy while out shopping this past weekend, already, and to think it's only going to get worse.
I hope the flurry of weekend getaways, holiday shopping, work and time spent with family serve as a distraction as you wait for the New Year and a your new hip.
Wishing you comfort as you wait. I hope you have a lovely week!
@Mayhip8
. I don't always celebrate it, bit I did so last year with British neighbors/good friends. Am doing it again this year because I'm VERY thankful this year for my new hip, new life! 

and 

. 

bigger choc bars but not 24 little windows to open
