ahipgma
graduate
Hi all
We do decorate like crazy for Christmas, at least I do. Getting ready to go to sleep so I can get up and catch a 6am flight to go 1.5 hrs north to then fly 1.5 hrs south to stay with my girlfriend for the week. Shes a nurse too ,@Mayhip8 ! Though our friendship goes back to school days. Once I get home the holidays will be plunk in front of us,Thanks giving first, third Thursday of November, then full steam ahead to hohoho. How are you feeling @Mayhip8 pain wise and all. Isnt your new hip nifty and yours, @ChrissyW ?
Mine are still stiff and twingey sometimes, but so so much better. Still doing a little PT just to strengthen things up.
Weve just got to get you a matched set, Mayhip but your hopeful patient attitude seems to be carrying you through for now. I pray for you every day. Whoops I think I see an elf with some eggnog. Cheers to us in Lapland!
We do decorate like crazy for Christmas, at least I do. Getting ready to go to sleep so I can get up and catch a 6am flight to go 1.5 hrs north to then fly 1.5 hrs south to stay with my girlfriend for the week. Shes a nurse too ,@Mayhip8 ! Though our friendship goes back to school days. Once I get home the holidays will be plunk in front of us,Thanks giving first, third Thursday of November, then full steam ahead to hohoho. How are you feeling @Mayhip8 pain wise and all. Isnt your new hip nifty and yours, @ChrissyW ?
Mine are still stiff and twingey sometimes, but so so much better. Still doing a little PT just to strengthen things up.
Weve just got to get you a matched set, Mayhip but your hopeful patient attitude seems to be carrying you through for now. I pray for you every day. Whoops I think I see an elf with some eggnog. Cheers to us in Lapland!

United States
! I hope you’re not too affected by the floods 

![[Bonesmart.org] Mayhip8's recovery thread [Bonesmart.org] Mayhip8's recovery thread](https://data.bonesmart.org/attachments/66/66321-6a38cfe708c32f4e46a3b31b83671f97.jpg?hash=ajjP5wjDL0)
![[Bonesmart.org] Mayhip8's recovery thread [Bonesmart.org] Mayhip8's recovery thread](https://data.bonesmart.org/attachments/66/66322-32a77e544e735c94d45fadf66228ecf3.jpg?hash=Mqd-VE5zXJ)



. Have a good week.



s
( see what I did there )
and I quite like the John Lewis dragon too .
. Have a great time in Wales with family and friends. Wave to me as you zoom by J6 on the M5.
. Stay warm, baby it's cold outside. X


