Bilateral TKR Maggie94 tells the story of the Stryker twins

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Maggie94 ..Dear Maggie...should be Thursday for you and your last day at the Ritz Rehab...enjoy it and have them pamper you..you have had a great rehab so far and should be very proud of yourself. Your great attitude and kind heart has been an inspiration to many...enjoy the last day there and we look forward to hearing about your adventures at home.:flwrysmile:

Vinny
 
Hi Vinny. Yes Thursday here and last day. Just finished breakfast and now languishing in warm bed contemplating hydro therapy later this morning. Must say I am looking forward to going home. I have a friend picking me up and going home via the pharmacy and supermarket. Another friend is coming to Sydney tomorrow night for a 50th (I remember these) and she is going to stay with me....great girlie gossip session☺
Have to organize my day patient hydro and gym sessions for the next month or so. Planning on more stairs and the bike in the gym....that should be the day.
What are you getting up to? Take care, Maggie x

Maggie via Tapatalk
 
Sounds like a nice weekend planned Maggie...I went to work today and golf tomorrow .....just the normal routine....I have a wetsuit and I was thinking of dusting it off this weekend and head to the beach...

Vinny
 
Hi Maggie! Hope you enjoyed your breakfast and I'm relaxing before you have to hit the PT. You must be super excited to be going home tomorrow. Have a great time with your friends and can't wait to see how you do it home.


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
 
@Maggie94. Hope I'm replying correctly. You incision look fabulous. What a great rehab. I hope when I'm ready ican be as positive as all of you! Good luck on returning home. It's always good to fort home.


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
 
Last hydro and PT sessions as an in-patient. Solid workout at hydro and then up an down 2 flights of stairs and the bike for 15 minutes. Laying on my be now full of yawns and heavy eyes. All good. Check out the morning tea cakes from last couple of days....hips are not going to miss these LOL
[Bonesmart.org] Maggie94 tells the story of the Stryker twins

[Bonesmart.org] Maggie94 tells the story of the Stryker twins


Maggie via Tapatalk
 
@Maggie94 Great work Maggie. Now go and enjoy being home. Things will soon settle into a smooth routine for you there. Have a brilliant weekend, remember to rest when you need to. You've done awesome so far and this will continue for you.
Diane:cheers:
 
Sheeeeeesh cakes at 7am ish well pic. Maggers hope the change to home goes well. Pondering how long it would be before you look at fav home things. Go for it lass

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Haggis is great think it is my Scottish fathers influence always have at new year burns day as a reminder of my dad
Marmite on toast I actually had that yesterday and loved it even my stomach decided to hang on to it lol


20/01/2015
 
@Fancypants rehab sounds great we have far fewer facilities and aids compared to over the pond


20/01/2015
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Wow Maggie amazing cakes still be lovely to be home for you nothing like own bed


20/01/2015
 
Safe travels home today and I hope it doesn't wipe you out too much! Wow, if we had cakes like that at the hospital I would never want to leave. I am hoping I am one of the Patients that gets discharged after two days!
 
Grats on graduating rehab! Now you get the chance to try out your special chair! Its good that you'll have a friend to help smooth the transition. Its going to be east to try getting back to your normal routines so please be careful!

Hope you have nice weather for your homecoming, its -8°F (about -22°C) here this morning and I get to go out and feed the chickens, staggering through hip deep snow, uphill both ways...❄

Take care, Rick
 
Red Velvet Cupcakes ? Sign me up......good day today and better days from here on..

Vinny
 
Look at those cakes! That would not happen around here, I'm saying.

@Homeport, I love marmite and toast. Weird thing my Brit husband introduced me to when on top of a mountain on a freezing cold day. Thermos of tea and marmite bagels and shivering together….good day. Made me a fan for life.
 
Hi Maggie,
Are you packing to go home? How long will your ride be? When I came home from the hospital, I sat across the back seat with two pillows under my leg and one behind my back. I had my sisters bring along two ice packs as well. We put a large plastic garbage bag on the seat which made it easy to slide across.
Safe travels and Happy Homecoming!
Karen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom