Bilateral TKR Maggie94 tells the story of the Stryker twins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chortle see im too independent for auto correct

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Oh hope not in a bad way

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Only in the very best of ways[emoji6]

Maggie via Tapatalk
 
Oh ty was worried it could mean not listening. Keep smiling

Legin THR Sep 14
 
I cant hide how I am so usually smiling. Times not feeling right I seek my own counsel and try to sort it. Learned to do it as a child

Legin THR Sep 14
 
I totally get the withdraw, consolidate, work thru way of life. Courage to you

Maggie via Tapatalk
 
Ty and you im v aware tho that people around find it a difficult thing as they want to help but I find I cant really explore how I feel unless its me sorting it out. I know im some ways I should be able to open up heck I am a trained counsellor. Just we are our past and that has taught me my way is best for me. Sheeeeeeeeesh I must have swallowed some serious pills.

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Understand. ..we are all different. Like u I am the self sufficient type..like you learned as a child.

Maggie via Tapatalk
 
Sheeeeesh so sitting on hands as counsellor in me goes hmmmmm but hey you seem fine and I truly hope you are if ever you need to chat to a listening numpty offer is there.
So I went to see my dr. I said dr I think im a moth. He said I think you are at wrong place you need a psychiatrist. I said I know that I was om my way to see one when I saw your light on.

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Haha...good one...night night...xx

Maggie via Tapatalk
 
Maggie very happy you are going home and know you will continue your amazing progress....but I have to ask the question Does organizing the Throne mean the same in OZ as it does in the USA?
:SUNsmile:
Vinny
 
Sure does Vinny. My roomie goes home tomorrow and her Throne is sitting proudly in our room waiting to go with her....go da Thrones...LOL

Maggie via Tapatalk
 
Ah the Game of Thrones.....I had a raised seat with arms on my throne and it was great....I am passing it on to someone in my golf group who is having a Bilateral in April along with my shower chair....:bath:

Vinny
 
That's exactly what these are...need those chair arms for leverage....lol
 
Congratulations on getting to go home! I can imagine it's exciting and a bit unnerving at the same time. I've no doubt you'll do fantasticly well.

I hope your throne is better than mine - I hated that thing! I'm very tall so it was up pretty high and the seat part didn't feel stable in the least, I used it one day and tossed the thing. Now the shower chair I might just leave forever - I certainly don't need to sit while I shower anymore but I still do and have no plans to stop, it's awesome! I bring a cup of coffee and stay until the hot water goes out :heehee:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom