Bilateral TKR Maggie94 tells the story of the Stryker twins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maggie that is fabulous news! I hope you conquer the stairs and build up your confidence so when you go home you will be a pro!

Sorry I have not checked in for a bit but we had another blizzard and presently have about 5 feet of snow here. I have to keep shoveling so the three fur babies have somewhere to do their business. I am really sick of snow and unfortunately there is more coming tomorrow. I think I need to make myself an adult beverage!
 
The things you learn on BS...@blendab1 .... Brenda I had never considered the issues of having fur babies in the snow.... WOW having to shovel a bit of space for them. Do they oblige? I train mine to use the spacecat the side of the house.... still boggling my mins with all your snow.
Thanks for well wishes.... yep stairs on the agenda for both hydro and gym☺
Adult drink sounds nice but I have to admit to not even having the faintest hankering for a glass of wine... no prob as its probably best for the hips
Happy shoveling, Maggie x

Maggie via Tapatalk
 
Whats an adult? Good luck with the stairs one step at a time, well thats kind of obvious isnt it. Doh

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Im sure you will do fine with them I use a set of 25 steps near me as part of daily work out.

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Three weeks today. Laverne and Shirley line up for a progress pic. No bruising and swelling well under control. Go Girls!!!
[Bonesmart.org] Maggie94 tells the story of the Stryker twins
 
Great looking incisions...I wish mine were open to the air. I still have steri strips and the silly things are NOT falling off. You are like me - I have almost no bruising to speak of. Typically I bruise really easily so I was expecting to be black and blue!
 
Cool! Your twins look good. I had hardly any bruising too, really surprising.
 
Thanks all. Heading off to hydro now....home on Friday
 
They look really great, Maggie.

@TexasTee, I washed my steri-strips in the shower with water and they magically came right off! ;)
 
Yeah! Color me jealous - I only have one and haven't managed to get full revolutions yet! Good for you :)

@Awriterafoot - I KNOW! I'm showering when I don't need too and these goofy things are NOT coming off. GRRRR
 
Just back from the gym. Stairs stairs and more stairs...up and down plus YEY 5 minutes on the recliner cycle with full revolutions. Another couple of WINS. I is happy

Me is happy 4 u...stairs show how far along you are...we should go play 9...seems like you qualify for the Poster Patient of your rehab.....Congratulations Maggie..:yay::yay::yay:

Vinny
 
@vinny
Why thank you kind Sir (think southern drawl)
9 would be great....perhaps not just now but watch this space☺

Maggie via Tapatalk
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom