Guest viewing is limited

Bilateral TKR Maggie94 tells the story of the Stryker twins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maggie you are doing awesome. Being woken up to puppy kisses is one of the best things in the world. I can't wait to be where you are in recovery as it sounds amazing.


Brenda
 
Great news @Maggie94 . I am so happy you had a good day....... I am off to sleep. Have a great day.....:good-bad:
 
cold and wet today - aching knees.... end of whinge
 
Lol, it's been raining here a lot. Knees just flow with it. Hang in there.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
I have a solar panel on head. Well good weather gives me a lift

Legin THR Sep 14
 
@Legin you are a wag - I'm hoked up to my TENS - Shirley done - really feels quite free and mobile - Laverne is getting the treatment ATM - actually bought 2 of these - 1 for each knee but I think one will go back - I don't think I could cope with 2 going at once - LOL
 
At the moment?

How much does one of those things cost? My PT said in passing this past week I may want one when therapy is done, depending on the state of my quads.
 
This is from tensunits.com

What is a Tens Unit?

TENS stands for (Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation). which are predominately used for nerve related pain conditions (acute and chronic conditions). TENS machines works by sending stimulating pulses across the surface of the skin and along the nerve strands.

The stimulating pulses help prevent pain signals from reaching the brain.Tens devices also help stimulate your body to produce higher levels of its own natural painkillers, called "Endorphins".
 
@iivesfam5 some have bought TENS from Amazon about $30 I think - gives lovely relief but not permanent relief - that's me experience. Worth a few $$$ for the nice feeling
 
Wow this is very interesting. It reminds me of when I hurt my lower back years ago and went to the chiropractor. this may be helpful when I am trying to get back to work in the office - if I am uncomfortable this may help. Just love bonesmart more and more every day - it is so informative!!!! Thanks everyone!! I will hold off on this but I bookmarked the page in Amazon!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom