TKR Madinana Made it to knee #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
While you want to get a move on, this is what you want your surgical knee to be not doing right now!
[Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2


Unfortunately, the surgical knee moves at a much slower pace than we think it should, but we have no choice but to listen to it, as it is not listening at all to us!
 
I'm.same. I have new exercise from physio. Stand at stair but side on.affected knee in line with stair. Step up but its side ways.so foot is side on.stair and step other foot up then.step good leg.down slowly(this bit works you) and follow with affected . Then do telly tubbies. Again again

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Sideways btw means.so.you or your back faces wall. Do you ever hill walk. Big climb and its tiring but going down.legs.shake its similar right now for us. At least that's my interpretation. Good luck I know how annoying it can be. Bit like me really.

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Hi @madinana, hope you have a good "Knee day". I guess at this point all you can do is take it easy, rest, elevate and ice. Feel better soon. :loveshwr::loveshwr:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom