TKR Madinana Made it to knee #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
@madinana Hi there! Steve is doing okay. Still has some aches in the knees, but nothing he can't live with.
The photo is December 1976 before we were married.
 
@madinana going to get off here and watch some tv. Good night!
[Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2
 
@madinana Is the new avatar because of your snow storm? Hope you are feeling better, and that your internet doesn't go out.
 
@tiredwife I thought it seem proper with the rotten weather we were having. Sleet ice ---- no internet and snow and rain. Now it is all gone
 
@madinana just be watchful for icy patches. I really thought we would have more snow already this year, but haven't had much. I only like snow if it stays off the roads.
 
just be watchful for icy patches. I really thought we would have more snow already this year, but haven't had much. I only like snow if it stays off the roads.
Yes, after a TKR (or other times, even without a TKR, for that matter,) ice is particularly frightening. Some people use something called "Yaks Trax" to get a safer grip while walking on ice or icy patches.
 
Just checking to see how that second knee is doing. I feel left out only having one done.
@referee54 great idea. We have had freezing rain twice so far & the newspaper is 200 feet away slightly downhill
at the end of the driveway. I pretend I'm skating on the way down (dummy) but the trip back can be tricky.
 
Another ((((((big hug)))))) Laurie. @madinana Do you think that is really the ogres eye? Your opinion would be appreciated. We've been discussing it on my Coffee Shop thread x x how are you? Xxxx
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom