Guest viewing is limited

TKR Madinana Made it to knee #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
What worked for me is to try stairs "normally" just a couple steps a day but mostly doing one foot at a time.

A few days later if that was working ok, add one or two more normal steps and so on. For my first knee it was well into 10 weeks I think before I could do down normally fairly comfortably. It just takes the time it takes.
My thinking is that overdoing is bad, but not trying is also not good.
 
@madinana Good Morning! How are the knees today? And the rest of you?
[Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2
 
@tiredwife I had a busy week end as was my hubby birthday. We went out to dinner two nights in a row. The first night we really sat for a long time and oh my when we finally left I could hardly stand the knees one and two were stiff and did not like sitting that long. Sunday hubby wanted to go shopping so that was a lot of walking, At Lowes we were making an appointment about this generator and had to fill out paperwork. So standing in one place not moving bothered my knees-- I kept looking for a seat or something. I wanted to set on the boxes of little generators but was afraid they would collapse, lol then had to sit threw another dinner. It just amazes me this far in recovery for knee 1 and knee 2 I get stiff and still affects my daily life. So today I have housework and stuff to do but gonna have a rest day, it will be there tomorrow as have not done ODIC lately maybe just a little on Sunday @Legin I just had a busy week end celebrating hubby birthday no worries I am back
 
@madinana I'm not going to yell at you today for overdoing it because you couldn't help it, but I will yell at you tonight if you don't elevate and ice. OKAY! You better listen young lady! :gaah: I am taking a lunch break and then I have to vacuum and do laundry and pay some bills.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom