TKR Madinana Made it to knee #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Legin It is all with love!

@madinana Good morning, the forum is acting up and sluggish for me so no pictures today. Hope the knees survived your active weekend and that you rested yesterday, and are doing good today.
 
[Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2


Hey guys, it's getting a bit chatty here. Please keep the bantering on the Social threads.
 
Good afternoon. Today am having a good day. It is damp outside but does not seem to be bothering knee no 1 or knee no 2, My hips not so much. Last night did not sleep well up at 2am But the good new is my knee no 2 did not hurt from trying to get comfortable This is the first since I started this journey no 2, now if I could have slept all night I would begin to think I can see the light at the end of the tunnel
 
Oh btw i had no sleep so you Snafflledi mine
 
Last edited by a moderator:
@madinana glad you didn't hurt from trying to get comfortable enough last night, a sign that things are getting better!
 
@madinana Glad your knees are feeling better and the weather is not affecting them. Sounds like you have turned the corner if you are seeing light at the end of the tunnel. Congrats.
 
@Minnie's knees I think I do see the light.... not having a hard time with knee no 2 not letting me get comfortable. So that part is a God send. But knee 1 and 2 still can tire easy, doesn't like sitting for long periods of time or standing in one place for a period of time or do lots of walking. So feel have turned half a corner anyway and thanks for the congrats. Have a good day
 
Yes, you are on your way even if you're not there yet. Your sleep seems to be getting better which is a good sign.
 
@madinana, hi Laurie! Just dropping by to see how you are doing. It sounds like you are steadily improving. Of course you are going to have some bad days here and there, but when you can start talking about good days more and more, you are on your way! Anne
 
@madinana I haven't been by in a loooong time - and I wanted to give you a big WooHoo for getting even a toenail around the corner!! You're doing great - things are definitely on the upswing! When the sleep starts coming back, so many things start getting better!!
 
@madinana, I hope you had a nice Christmas with your family. Knowing you, you probably did too much so I'm going to give you a hard time. I know that Tiredwife always gave you a hard time, but I haven't seen her on here for awhile. I hope she is okay. She was always supporting and encouraging everyone. As a matter of fact I think she supported everyone the most of anyone and this board just isn't the same with her. @tiredwife, come out, come out wherever you are...we miss you.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom