TKR Madinana Made it to knee #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
It does take time. I, so glad I had my revision. My TKR is brilliant now. Still gets stiff and achey but I can do so much more with it xx I feel terrible with all these appointments my husbands having to take me to when he's grieving he just keeps saying he's ok. He also working on the kitchen ready to partition off an area to fit a downstairs loo. Last Friday I was at Physio, yesterday the gym at the hospital and tomorrow the hospital seeing the OS.

All my love Ann x x xx

Hi @madinana

I hope that your joints are not suffering with all that snow and cold air you got.

My left knee will be replaced within the next few months x I'm sorry the post is short but you know sometimes I get down. I need to get some sleep. Then I'll feel heaps better.

Love to you all
Love Nana moon 27 xx

@madinana It will get better. You have had a great recovery. I am amazed with the things you have been able to do so early in your recovery. Your knee will catch up to everything you want to do. Please stay out of ODIC. Sleep well my friend.

Hi Laurie

How are you doing? Another lady I talk to here on Bonesmart says her arthritis is terrible with damp or cold weather.

I've had to take a top up med because although my meds made me drowsy they've down nothing within the pain of my non TKR and hip.

I praying that this works. I hope your family and our friends are keeping well x x x

Lovely to hear from you

Love Ann x x x

@Nana moon 27 I wish my meds made me drowsy..... I have to have my 2nd knee in just the right position or it will be ornery it likes to be out to the side and bent is that not crazy or what?!

@Nana moon 27 that is the only way I can sleep on side with my leg off to side sounds uncomfortable but that is the only way my knees will be happy :rotfl:

It's amazing what we do isn't it :heehee: I'm praying these meds kick in, otherwise hubby going to end up with me downstairs keeping him company. :rotfl: The grandkids, two youngest begged for me to let them sleep in my bed. So I'm in the front bedroom on a bed that has a memory foam mattress. I dislike it. It's doesn't seem you be supporting my legs that well. I will try lying on my side x x

The weather definitely affects my knees before and after surgery. For me its both OA ad RA. It has been raining here all day and more tomorrow. Bith knees are stiff and achy tonight. Sitting here icing while reading.

Laurie, I hope your weather warms up soon so your knees can feel better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
All2Gd88
Recent bookmarks
Back
Top Bottom