Guest viewing is limited

TKR Madinana Made it to knee #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
@madinana Hope you are doing okay, you haven't been on here much!
Good night!
[Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2
 
@madinana Good Morning! I had to go get another printed last night. I have an Epson XP-310 and was printing out the Christmas cards when after about 7 cards it ran out of ink, so I bought new ink and after 10 cards it ran out of ink again. At that rate it would take me 3 more cartridges to finish and that is more than a new printer! So we got a cannon printer, I have always had good luck with cannon. So I have to go get the new printer set up. Have a great day!
[Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2
 
@tiredwife that is the kind of printer I have. I went threw a couple of printers and went back to Cannon, so could fax when I need to plus the ink last longer. I know I have not been on much the past couple of days, just been feeling icky. My critter knee no 2 is still making its presence known. I hope you got all your Xmas cards done. I am not mailing any out this year, bah humbug on me. I love the elephant in the tub, I just don't know where you find your pics, but it always make me laugh. I am sitting here in PJ's trying to muster up energy and get in the shower has not happen yet
 
@madinana sorry you still are yecky!
The new printer doesn't like the card stock paper (really thick) so I have to keep messing with it. Something just doesn't want Christmas to be easy this year!
Got to go mess with the printer again, argh......! Feel better, take care of you!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
@tiredwife got to go do dishes and make goulash be back later plus my knee no 2 is talking to me does not like being at the desk hanging down, its not going to like me any better as I have to go stand and do dishes and fix the goulash I think I am tired of the knee being the boss, but its not listening bbl
 
@madinana I know it can be frustrating, but the leg is the boss until it heals! It will get better, but you must give it a chance to heal.
 
@madinana I'm turning in early tonight, have a bunch to do Saturday and Sunday so I probably won't be on here much! Have a good evening!
[Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2
 
@madinana This recovery period is very frustrating. I can totally relate as I posted my whine for the day on my thread. I just want to be better and feel normal. I'm sorry your knee is not behaving. At least you are done now with both knee. Hope you sleep well and fell better tomorrow.
 
@madinana My new thread in the social area is now open so that is where we will do our chatting. Hope you are feeling better. I've got a lot to do the next few days so I have left @Legin in charge of tiredwife's cantina while I'm busy. Can you keep an eye on him to make sure the place doesn't blow up or something?

How is the elephant leg today?
[Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2
 
@madinana Party was fun! How are you feeling today? So many people seem to be under the weather in one form or the other. Hope your leg isn't giving you issues. Take care of you!
Good Night
[Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2
 
I am here My husband had a lot of plans for baking which we did, but as usual it was a little much for me. Standing that long makes me ache in my hips (RA) and knee no 1 and 2. I am concern knee no 2 as when I do heel slide I can get all the way like my other knee. It week 7 and don't remember knee no 1 being so difficult. Does anybody have suggestion for exercise to get a better I think you call it extension
 
I think I am tired of the knee being the boss, but its not listening bbl
It seems like it should be a long enough time, but you still have a ways to go---the length of time that a TKR can take for recovery can cause a great deal of frustration!

While our lives want to move on, the surgical knee wants to loiter around for a while longer!
 
@madinana extension is straight. Sit with your feet up on something but nothing under the knee and let gravity pull on it. Flex (bend) stairs, stairs and more stairs.
 
@tiredwife the one I need better is extension and will do exercise you suggested. On the flex its not too bad am working on going up and down stair but knee no 2 is stiffer than I think I should be but I think maybe I need to work a little harder as my OS said I don't need pt so maybe I am thinking I need to do more.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom