@tiredwife been a crazy day they came in got to walk very little as breakfast came so glad to have coffee and food.they would not let me out of bed, they even have alarm on me then finally in late afternoon physical therapy came and took me on very short walk they do not have recliner in here they finally let me sit in a chair but foot wAs down I havering problem with pain so been rough afternoon I am very tired as every time fell asleep they came in I finally ask if I could have some stuff so I could wash up. Made me feel a little better to wash a shower would have been better. I also have elephant leg.my sugar has been off way off its okay @Minnie's knees has Juan has any body hear about her yet.imiss you a lot I am gonna rest my eyes they are burning I will post leg picture in a bit I am sorry did not tag everyone as it is harder than regular computer
@madinana Laurie, @Minnie's knees has her surgery tomorrow. @ConnieJOS was today I haven't seen or heard anything from Connie yet. I hope she's alright. She's been through an awful lot with this being her 4th joint replacement this year.
Do you feel yet like this knee is better or worse than the last one? I imagine it's probably too early to tell with the surgical pain being so high still. Tell those nurses to medicate you up and leave you the heck alone for awhile so you can get some good rest. xox
Don't be worrying about tagging us in. We will simply pop in and see how you're doing, like the good visitors we are xx I hope that you are comfortable and get those sugars sorted. Take care with hugs and best wishes xx
@madinana sorry to hear about the pain and your sugars being high. Hopefully they have your pain under control by now. I am not a very good patient when I am in pain. Maybe you can have @tiredwife yell at them if they are not taking good care of you. @new knee in June was kind enough to send me Juan today for a massage to help with my tension and anxiety. She is also loaning me her crown for my surgery tomorrow. Wishing you a very restful and pain free night.
@tiredwife they just gave me. Morphine in I'v @gr82cu2 i don't remember having pain like this before but I think it is because have been stuck in bed they just now brought recliner in I am suppose to be going home tomorrow unless they make me stay another day I remember in July was going around walking with rocker. They have my bed locked so can't do incline to elevate. The nurses and assistance have been great whew getting sleepy post later hope @ConnieJOS ix okay and thinking of Minne's knees hoping all goes well
@madinana sorry to hear you are still in so much pain. I hope they get your sugar levels controlled. Hope they have you comfortable and then let you sleep. Sending hugs, Anne
Well the good news is am going home this afternoon last. Night was a hard night. As mr knee says I just want. You to know I can be difficult so they finally gave morphien had two shots then another one with all my night medicine I finally fell asleep and hard nothing they woke me up at 6 am for vitals then my doctor came in so (@tiredwife won't like this) I unplug the alarm and with walker in hand.and went to the ladies room.i packed stuff up and got clean my clothes. So pain is a 4 and went for a little walk they did not say any thing . So I should be leaving here about 130 in the afternoon okay time for breakfast and meds and a snooze too think it's from over load of morphine and ox pills so kinda floating okay will post latter
Congrats on going home today Laurie. Behave yourself and like @tiredwife says, ice, elevate and rest AS SOON AS YOU GET HOME!! No exceptions other than a potty stop on the way to your recliner or bed. xox
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.