Guest viewing is limited

TKR Madinana Made it to knee #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
@madinana
[Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2
I hope you come home Today, there is no place better:)
Thinking of You,
Love,
Diana :loveshwr:
 
@tiredwife @new knee in June @gr82cu2 @marmora @Minnie's knee @ConnieJOS Well first of all
[Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2
I have been trying to get on the site for 45minutes I messed up my password had to reset it and then my mailbox was not working right. I came home and watch one show then I went and took a nap. When I came home I saw he did not do dishes and thought to myself I am not going to over do so I ignore it and took two hour nap. I was still pretty tired from all the oxycodone and 3 shots of morphine but am feeling pretty good now and after got up from nap he had done dishes and did a load of his wash that got dirty while I was gone. I am going to sleep in my nest for a bit My leg is only swelled a little bit and have NO NO pain I am still gonna take a pain pill with my night meds as don't want to end up like I did last night. OF course I am not tired now but will watch a little tv. @tiredwife I have not join the ODIC I feel amazingly good so not gonna mess it up I am gonna peek at a few threads then got to elevate and ice as my foot has been down too much
 
@tiredwife I am glad I landed to as was :yikes:that you would come
[Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2
and tried to catch the flying witch but then my eyes :rolleyes: as could not catch her so decided to look in my
[Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2
as wanted to know where Juan was and the crowns :shocked:
 
Hi @madinana, glad to hear all went well and you are now home. That seems so quick. Geez... I know it must be good to get into your own bed. Remember pain meds and ice. I am glad you are in no pain. Take it easy. Get a good night sleep and take good care of yourself. :loveshwr::loveshwr:
 
@tiredwife @gr82cu2 @Minnie's knees @Yorkimom @new knee in June @marmora @nanamoon27 and if I forgot somebody my brain is mush. I have been doing well took two hour nap this morning I am very tired. I am in no pain, but am continuing to take pain meds anyway. I have not iced but in my little nest it is a constant elevating. I am here by myself I did just put a load of wash over so I have some sweats to wear as they got dirty at hopistal but doing this at the computer so update will be short as do have
[Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2
leg and don't want to keep it down long. So happy all went well with @Minnie's knees and I believe ConnieJOS
[Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2
 
Laurie @madinana

Great to hear that you are doing so well and on your own too.

Keep in your little nest elevating and add some ice to your programme.

Take care,
Cathie
 
@madinana Why aren't you icing? Too chilly? I think that is why hubby doesn't ice much anymore. How is knee 1 doing? Remember you are not suppose to do much or I will yell at you! Get some more rest!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom