@madinana
Well, the big day has arrived I heard you stole my crown from my closet this
Morning You didn't have too, I would gladly of given it to you to wear to the
Hospital.
We are right there with you Smooth sailing today, see you on the
Recovery side
Thoughts & well-wishes coming your way
Love,
Diana
@madinana, I just got home from PT and wanted to get on to let you know I've been thinking of you all morning. I know you are nervous, but you will do great. Just remember we're here to cheer you on and listen when you need to vent. I know you like angels, so just imagine all us Bonesmart angels sending prayers and hugs and watching over you. Hope to hear from you soon. Anne
@new knee in June, OMG you are too funny. Using the crown as a bedpan.......I hope when @madinana reads this it will give her a chuckle. It sure did me Anne
@tiredwife I forget what time her surgery was?? Latish afternoon wasn't it? And remember she is an hour ahead of you. I'm sure she's fine, probably out of the OR and in recovery for a bit. Was it Laurie or someone else that had to spend the first night in ICU because of sleep apnea? We may not hear from her until tomorrow.
@gr82cu2 Oh, I know, just my way of letting her know she was in my thoughts all day! She has apnea but I don't think she had to spend the night in ICU. I know someone did though. Hubby has sleep apnea too.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.