TKR Madinana Made it to knee #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
[Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2




Wishing you a speedy recovery, may your guardian angel be watching over you and blessing you. All my love from Ann (Nana moon 27)


[Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2
 
I am in my room finally everything went well. It took about 5 shots to get pain under control. I have to stay on oxygen they take it off and go to 88 I am just starting to get pain and just got ends I have been trying for an hour to post I am on that bending machine I can hardly keep eyes open so will do better update later sorry did not do tags my brain dips up
 
@madinana we must have posted at the same time! Glad to hear you are in your room. Remember if you don't like the machine you can tell them you don't want it. Some people like it though! Get some rest my friend! I will say goodnight for now and will check on you in the morning!
[Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2
 
Laurie, thanks for the update! Sorry you're in so much pain. Hopefully the heavy meds will let you get some sleep. The oxygen will help you feel better so don't fight it. Sweet dreams and we'll see you tomorrow. (((hugs)))
 
@madinana so glad everything went well and you are in your room. Sorry to hear it took them awhile to get pain under control. They had me on oxygen too and didn't take it away until the end of the second day. Sounds like your doc is a sweetie. Get your rest and keep us updated when you can. Hugs, Anne:roseshwr:
 
Laurie I'm happy to hear you are doing ok this morning. Be sure and keep on them about your pain if it isn't being properly controlled. Do they let you elevate your leg at all? Take care and get some rest when you can.
 
Hi @madinana I hope you didn't let that surgeon nick (steal) the crown. I know a certain young lady that'll be most upset!!! Xxx

No, seriously though, I hope that you are doing ok and got that pain under control. Thinking of you...

Love Nana moon 27 xxxx
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom