Guest viewing is limited

TKR Madinana Made it to knee #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
@madinana Good night Goddess of the Witches! I have company coming in for the weekend and must clean this dirty house. Check on you when I can!
[Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2
 
[Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2
all I am going out to lunch with my sister and
[Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2
wanted to share a picture of me and my grand daughters that I visited in Minnesota---before I colored and cut my hair lol
 
@madinana So sorry to hear about your friend! My condolences to you, your husband and your friends family. It is never easy loosing a friend.
 
@madinana, wow the big day is almost here Monday. You sound so prepared.. wow 20 bags of groceries how did you do that? I like that your doctor gives you your scripts ahead of time. I remember for me the meds stopped holding me the day after I got home and I was in so much pain, I had to call my OS and get a script mailed to me. So it was a few days before I was able to get the correct medication. OUCH!! I wish you the best. Will be praying that everything goes A okay. Take it easy and don't try to do too much before the big day. :loveshwr::loveshwr:
 
Wow @madinana, oh High Priestess of all she sees!!! Wow, wow, and thrice wow, 20 bags of shopping. I think your knee will cope just fine with the other one being done! That's awesome! Then to cook afterwards...I salute you oh Wonder Woman!

By the way, I have to say this cos it's true. Your grandchildren look like they're your children. You look fabulous. You'd pass as their mom any day down! Such a beautiful picture. The children are simply gorgeous xxx

Monday will be here so fast and then you'll be talking to us post op. Woohoo!! I wish you a speedy recovery with all my love and best wishes.

[Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2


Love Nana Moon 27 xxxx
 
@madinana Miss you! [Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2 Hubby and our friend are now downstairs watching westerns
[Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2
. They were outside on the porch drinking bourbon [Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2 and listening to music
[Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2
. I didn't even get to wish you Good Morning because he got here at 7 am! So Good Afternoon!

[Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2
 
@madinana How was your fish fry? Hope you are able to sleep. Make sure you call the hospital and tell them you are diabetic and can't go that long without eating and see if they will let you eat a little something in the morning of surgery.
[Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2
 
@tiredwife dinner was delicious and even stopped for ice cream cone I could not eat it all and got a baby cone I have a weird feeling like something stuck in my throat---am drinking a lot of water
 
[Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2
@tiredwife its
[Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2
and
[Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2
here with a chance of
[Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2
snow am not ready for this weather at all. I got my scripts filled for after surgery. Today I am going to get my nest ready the good old couch as sleeping in the bed is too difficult I really dislike that my surgery is not until 2 in the afternoon I am going to put a call in to OS on Monday morning but going to go over my papers and check how long can drink liquids My husband has to work this morning so going to do the wash that was going to do Sunday it seems to be piling up and for two people we seem to have lots of laundry!!! Enjoy the pumpkin patch with grand son and your going out for dinner. Stay warm ps My husband loves ice-cream he could eat it 24/7 in 20 degrees below zero it would not matter me not so much never been much of an ice cream eater.
 
@madinana Daughter cancelled the pumpkin patch, said Jacob was sick. Our friend wants to see him so we are doing a surprise visit later today.
I love icecream too, but not as much in the winter.
I know what you mean about laundry and just 2 people, we go through a lot in just a week!
Stay warm!
[Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2
 
@madinana
I wanted to wish you a Speedy & Uneventful Surgery on Monday. :) My surgery was
Scheduled for 2:30 p.m, didn't get in until 3:30 :yikes: I was starving. Please call to see if you can
Eat during the early morning hours.
Thinking of you :friends:
Diana :loveshwr:P.S. Your grand daughters look just like you, beautiful Picture :flwrysmile:
Remember...... :elevate: :ice: :chillpill: You will be just fine.
 
@new knee in June thank you very much. I hope for the same speedy recovery and yes uneventful surgery. The main thing I can think about is starving all day but am sure after surgery won't be hungry. Just give me a cup of coffee. Thank you about my grand daughters they give me so much joy, hard to have them so far away. They call me Cake--unusual yes but my oldest Holly we would face time and do patty cake she would run around her house I want Cake and in the high chair she would go and get me on the computer , she has called me cake every since then the name staid and her sister calls me Cakie I get many a look in stores ect when they call me cake and then I explain the story. Their is no greater joy than being a Cake,Cakie and Nana (my other three grandkids call me that)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Back
Top Bottom