TKR Madinana Made it to knee #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
@madinana I'm sick again. Acute sinusitis and exacerbated asthma. Went to ER. Now my ear hurts and everything is muffled. Won't be on here much but will check in with you a couple of times a day. Hope you are doing good!
 
@madinana, am certainly glad you are home. If you don't get the pain relief you should be getting don't hesitate to call the doctor and get a new script. Before you know it you will be up and about. You are doing the right things napping, elevate and ice :ice:. Keep up the good work.:yahoo: When will home PT start? Monday?
 
@tiredwife I am so sorry you are not feeling well feel better earl soon. I have been pretty achy and get rond well oust need to ice more as my leg is as bi as an elephant I feel like my sn wants to burst
 
Okay am really tired just got ice wrap on leg took strong pain pill I have learn the hard way in need to ice more ad elevate I can walk not using anything think I better knock it off:holysheep::bricks::nah::headbang:
 
Take care of yourself @madinana. It sounds like you are doing too much. I know when I had my first surgery I elevated and iced constantly. If I didn't my leg would feel like it was on fire. So just lie back, elevate and ice!
 
@madinana If you are walking normally (not limping and bending your leg right) It probably wouldn't hurt to walk a little without aid. If you can't walk right don't do it. ICE and ELEVATE otherwise you will never get rid of the swelling! You better behave yourself our I will have to come and yell at you!:no-fin:
 
@tiredwife I. Am hurting today I now understand how you feel helpless my daughter in law has been wonderful doing dishes laundry vacuuming and household chores it is driving me crazy. So am elevating and gonna take a nap, I cannot believe how tired I am and napping. The hurting is tolerable but keep taking pain meds. How are you guys doing, um maybe you ought to take a nap and rest.
 
Stupid computer just dumped everything I typed:gaah: @madinana Your body is expending most of your energy into healing. That's why you feel drained. Just sit back ice and elevate and let your daughter in law do the chores. You will be doing them soon enough. ICE and elevate and take your meds on time. I don't plan on doing anything today except I balanced the check book. Hubby is doing great - besides the itching in the knee bacause of healing. He is so cute, made me a toaster pastry this morning with 'get well soon' wrote on it in icing. Take care of yourself.
 
Good advice. Rest, ice and elevate! If you find yourself in pain speak with your doctor. Take it easy even if you feel ok. This surgery takes a lot out of you!
 
Hi madinana, Happy to know you are doing OK. I am icing, elevating and taking my pain meds, and I still hurt. It's a good thing there is a light at the end of the tunnel.:sad:
 
@madinana don't know how much longer I will be on here. Really getting sleepy. If I don't catch you before morning I hope you are able to get a good nights sleep.:alarm:
 
@tiredwife my leg turn black and blue all over the place I thought your hubby only got little bit do I need to worry
 
@Roselover I have been taking tyneol and tramadol during the day hydrocrodone at night really not having pain mainly tightness and do my exercises in the morning and at night I think I need to ice more as my leg is huge from swelling
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom