TKR Madinana Made it to knee #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
@madinana You did see the spaceship right? Hope you have pleasant dreams!
[Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2
 
@tiredwife had a crazy morning had to run to Lowe's for hubby and then grocery shopping 3 different store had to unload take care of it all my leg is :yikes: and its raining am soak and going to :ice: and elevate :chuckmarch:be back on later
 
@madinana
Just been reading through your thread & hope that you are doing better, but not over doing it at the same time.
Reading about you and Jackie talking about pizza will have me dreaming about a lovely slice of cheese and tomato pizza. Yummy dreams.

Take care and pace yourself with your at home exercise.

Sometimes I do the stairs in my house 'big girl' style up & down and sometimes the 'baby way' .
It depends on how the knee feels, how much other exercise I have recently done, but as we have several flights of stairs in this house, it is something that I have to build up and each day doing less and less of the 'baby way' and more of the 'big girl way' .

Take it one day at a time,
Cathie:hiking:
 
Hi @madinana, You did more than I do and I am at the 10 month mark. And poor thing you got wet as well. It is pouring here and with the RA my back feels like a knife is in it and the knee is sore. Needless to say I have taken pain meds but to no avail. When the weather is this way many times everything hurts. That is just how it goes. I have been sleeping and resting all day. Hope all is better for you as the week pushes on. Take care of yourself. @tiredwife, hope your husband is feeling better as well. As for your little inserts I love them. They are so appropriate and put a smile on my face. :yahoo:
 
@tiredwife yeah that was suppose to be computer. HM I wonder if took to local computer store if they could put on cd have to check that out Also learn something today I am still early in my recovery and my knee gave me a big reminder the elephant leg is back @chestnc It is raining here and damp my hips are aching big time and shoulders and yep that is how it goes
 
@chestnc Sorry you are having pain. Arthritis is not kind! Hubby is doing well today, he is cooking dinner right now. Loves to cook. Of course he will be icing soon. I love all the neat emoticons you can find on the internet! Glad I could give you a smile!
 
@madinana A thumbdrive would hold more, and I am sure they can save some of them. My son works with computers all the time, so I just sent mine to him.
Now, Shame on you for overdoing it! Darn old MS Elephant Leg
[Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2
showing out again!
 
@tiredwife had a crazy morning had to run to Lowe's for hubby and then grocery shopping 3 different store had to unload take care of it all my leg is :yikes: and its raining am soak and going to :ice: and elevate :chuckmarch:be back on later
@madinana I have just finished reading about your journey. I couldn't hardly believe how much you are able to do and how nice your scar looks at only 8 weeks. Very encouraging for pre-op members like myself. Thanks for sharing your journey. I have also made a note to have my cane with me at PT Lol
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom