TKR Madinana Made it to knee #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Minnie knees @tiredwife her daughter made a bucket of candy and a little poem I had a picture of one I made but am sure @tiredwife can show you a picture as my is back somewhere on my thread. I have a new computer so lost my pics when my other computer went to computer heaven but will look on my thread see if i can fine actually come to think of it probably in my pro thread hmmm see if I can find that @Minnie's knees
 
Last edited by a moderator:
@Minnie's knees Nurse bait is a basket of candy you keep in your hospital room to encourage the nurses to come in your room often to get candy and check on you. This is the poem you put on it.
[Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2
 
@madinana Good Morning!
[Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2
 
@gr82cu2 Good idea! We left most of ours with the nurses. They tend to like the werther's hard carmals, the soft mints, and kit kat bars the most.
 
@tiredwife Thanks for sharing the picture of your nurse bait. That is awesome! I just showed it to my daughter and told her I want one. Good project for her and my granddaughters (they live with us).

@madinana Off to find your pre-op thread to see your nurse bait photo.

Hope everyone has a great week!
 
Well I did not do a whole lot today
[Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2
(@tiredwife thank you ) went to Lowes and husband took me out to dinner We had a lot of humidity today and also hot surprise me but it bother my leg so have ms elephant for a visit even though she was not invited So was just a quiet day Hope all had a good day,peaceful and pain free
 
Well it is time to do some icing and elevating so I can go to bed as @tiredwife put it I need to send
[Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2
so all have a peaceful night and so well deserved rest
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom