TKR Madinana Made it to knee #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
@madinana Pleasant dreams! Seeing how the critters are behaving themselves you get a normal sleeping emoticon.
[Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2
 
@madinana Good morning, I might not be on here much today. Asthma is acting up and I might have to take a breathing treatment. Didn't sleep that great. Wish I didn't have to watch the grandson today, not up to it. Hope you have a great day!
 
:wowspring:day no 2 my knee calf thigh feel awesome :yes!: won't be on much till later as want to get my house work done so I can enjoy the week end :happydance:Hope all is having a good day :wave:
 
Hi @madinana I was just popping by and noticed your photo of your knee. It looks great swelling seems to be going away. Nice to see things are progressing so nice and hope your pain is not bad. Have a great weekend and looks like you are getting close to your next surgery soon. I am sure you will be happy to see it over and done to. Best wishes for a speedy recovery on your next surgery to it will be here before you know it. Holly
 
@lavender Yes the past two days have been great. It feels awesome to have the swelling gone. Pain is not erupting his head, hope it continues I have been off pain meds for a while I had two bad days this week and got them out and yes the second surgery is coming Yes I will be happy when its over with I am a little scared even though I went threw it in July, but the two knees are alike and worried how no 2 will go trying to keep positive attitude Also thank you for the wishes
 
@madinana Just in case I don't get back on here later - have a great night. Here's to MS. Elephant Leg being distracted so she forgets to bother your leg!
[Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2
Pleasant dreams!
[Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2
 
Last edited by a moderator:
@madinana yes I noticed your new title, new title for new knee! I have to watch grandson one more week because his dad doesn't start day shift til the 8th. So I will have him Tues. Wed and Thur evenings. He fell asleep so I can answer some tags now. You have a great night!
 
@madinana Darn looks like the elephant didn't show up again! Bummer! Anyway, Good Morning almost good afternoon! Took me all morning to catch up on my alerts!
How are the critters behaving today?
[Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2
Hi! Have a great day!
 
@tiredwife :goodpost:oh you just crack me up and your creativity blows my mine Love it um I do have ms elephant as was on my feet way too much need to ice and elevate but gonna go to bed do it in the morning I have like 26 alerts will check them out in the morning or when I can't sleep in the middle of the night
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom