TKR Madinana Made it to knee #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
@madinana Good Morning!!
[Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2
Hope MS Elephant Leg packed her bags and left!
 
@tiredwife wife @marmora @gr82cu2 ms elephant has not
[Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2
left the building and its achey It is another humid hot day I wonder when it is like that kind of weather be why its swelling. But my calf is tight too and I did not overdo today I only clean up kitchen and a load of wash and sweep the floors That can't be overdoing can it?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
@madinana Sorry MS Elephant Leg and Super calf are still visiting!
[Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2
It can be overdoing it if you don't elevate between or after chores. Humidity does bother joints though, my fingers always swell when it is hot and muggy. I think maybe it is time to send the military in to get rid of your critters once and for all!
[Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2
 
@tiredwife you have such a creative mind and once again am laughing thanks for making my day a little brighter off to make hubby dinner
 
Its storming here so have to get off computer which is good, need to ice and elevate have
[Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2
tightness it drives me crazy and elephant leg Its thundering so better sign off
 
@Yorkimom I love my grandson, but I don't want to be his babysitter, I have been babysitting him his whole life and everything I need to do (was doing major remodeling on our house) has been put on hold. I would have kept babysitting if they had been willing to come on the weekends and help me with our house, but that isn't going to happen. I told them to find another sitter now that he is old enough to talk good so he can let them know if something is wrong. Starting next week they found him a babysitter (someone they know) and although they don't like paying someone, I don't feel guilty. We have things we need to do.
 
@tiredwife I know exactly how you feel. My daughter separated from her husband when she was 7 months pregnant. So I not only watched my grandson full time, I was always trying to help her too. I babysat him until he was almost three. While I loved watching him, it is hard as you get older. Also when you watch them all the time you don't have the normal grandparent/grandchild relationship. You essentially are the additional parent. Once I stopped watching Andrew I could stop being the enforcer so to speak and be the grandmother who could spoil him.
 
@Yorkimom So glad you get were I am coming from! A lot of people don't understand. He will be 4 in January. He also needs more socialization with other children and the new sitter has 2. I want to be grandma not second mom. When my daughter was in nursing school it was nothing for me to have him 10 or 11 hours 5 days a week.
I want to be able to have him and take him fishing and to the playground but on our terms, when we want to be with him. I have had him so much he often slips and calls me mommy!
 
@tiredwife I understand I think I told you use to watch three of my grandchildren and it gets to be much after a while the youngest (they use to live next door) would not go to sleep unless I went over and held him my special way and rock him. It usually was 10 hrs or so. I don't think people should judge, I always say until you walk in my shoes then you can judge :shrug:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom