TKR Madinana Made it to knee #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
@madinana Okay girl, mind out of the gutter, those are it's front legs! :loll:It's dancing! Besides, a cows are in front of the back legs!!!

Love my nurse angel! Thank you, you do give me too much credit!
 
@tiredwife and friends I am whipped off to bed Have pleasant dream and good night sleep and hope we all have a good day tomorrow
 
@madinana Good night, and may MS. Elephant Leg
[Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2
and Mr. Hammy
[Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2
and Super Calf
[Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2
all behave themselves like angels.
 
@tiredwife @marmora Good Morning I had a rough night last night was in pain but tolerable but went to bed and tossed and turned and toss and turn :tiredwheel: and did some more :bored: finally gave up and went to the recliner and I eventually fell asleep. Today my ms elephant leg, mr hammy and super calf are feeling great :spin::dancy::happydance:but I now have a headache as got my hospital bill and after 5 calls today and 3 yesterday I think it is straightened out i sure hope so :yes!: So I am off to physical therapy and this is final final one as will continue to exercises on my own and get ready for surfe
 
@madinana Glad the critters are behaving themselves, sorry you have a headache! One of your pain pills might help! Glad you got the bill straightened out! Make sure you exercise both legs to get #2 ready for surgery! Don't overdo it at PT!
 
@tiredwife I am done with going in for physical therapy and I must must must do my exercise list as my surgical leg is weak not as strong as could be so tomorrow going to make myself accountable :treadmill:, :upright:and stretches :yes!: :yes!: :yes!: :happydance:
 
@madinana yes you must get it as strong as you can. Practice going up and down some steps like a big girl, that will strengthen it a lot! Remember, discomfort is okay, pain is not!
 
@tiredwife did Steve have to force his leg to walk big boy down the steps for first surgery I was wondering as this is what struggling with at physical therapy can do it big girl but get home and my five steps are closer and it has been hard oh my just saw the elephant riding to bike I laughed out loud LOVE IT funny
 
@madinana It was really hard for him to go down the stairs like a big boy! He did it around day 28 for the first time, but that leg could do things a lot faster than the 2nd can. You have to remind yourself to do it, hold the handrail and have faith that your new knee will hold you up.
 
@madinana @tiredwife I went up and down a full flight of stairs big girl style twice at physical therapy yesterday. At first they wanted me to do it without the cane, but I just didn't feel strong enough! I did it with the cane. The physical therapist said that mental anguish is hindering me because there is no reason my knee can't do it. But I'm a big girl, about 215 lbs (did I really just post my weight for all the world to see???) and I have avoided stairs for years. I'm afraid my leg muscles are just not strong enough to lift my weight.
 
@tiredwife ours was great Had a very good day with knee and such :roseshwr:loving the good day :yes!: Dinner was good since I did not have to cook :happydance:um love the yummy!!!!
 
@madinana Glad the critters are still behaving themselves! Just don't overdo it because you are feeling better!
Just type emoticon on google and image and tons will pop up. Then just do a copy and paste.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom