Guest viewing is limited

TKR LTKR Recovery!!

@ihavetwins Thanks. I am scheduled for my right knee on June 29. My surgeon told me at my 6 week appointment that I don’t need to wait long for my right knee because my legs are so uneven in length and my right leg is also bowed and that knee is pretty bad as well. I agree I don’t really want to wait bc it’s awkward walking. I just am a little anxious in a sense. I have had minimal issues with the first surgery, Thank you Jesus! I just want to do well with the second one. I keep praying everything will go ok.
 
@Sisterpat Thanks. I’m glad you had a good outcome! I hope and pray everything will go smoothly with mine too. I want to get it over and done with.
 
Nerves are kicking in for me right about now. Tomorrow is the big day for my right knee. It seems like I wasn’t at all nervous for my left knee back in April. Now I feel like my stomach is jumbles and I feel kind of strange. :bolt:
 
Best wishes and sending hugs and prayers for peace as you go through today and tomorrow. :console2::prayer:
 
Emelbee, you will do great! Tomorrow at this time it will be over and done and by Fall or early Winter you will be dancing! Let us know how it goes. Prayers for a successful surgery.
 
Praying for a recovery that goes as well as your first and your pain is well managed. It’s a big surgery I’d be surprised if you weren’t a bit nervous. You’ll do good!
 
@Jockette, thanks so much. I appreciate the prayers and hugs!!
@Sisterpat, thanks so much. I appreciate the prayers and encouragement!!
@Mar, thanks so much. I appreciate the prayers and kind words!!
You guys are great!! I’m glad I am a part of this forum!!
 
Best wishes on a great outcome and recovery! I totally get your nerves, but you've done this once and you can do it again!
 
Emelbee, sending you calm restful sleep tonight and an easy and fast recovery as you move into that mode tomorrow! Will be sending prayers and thoughts of calm steadiness to your surgeon!
 
Good luck for your surgery today soon it won't be long and you will have two great pain free knees - feeling very envious as I'm also waiting for my second one to be done xx
 
@SkiBikeHikeDude thank you so much!!
@BBCG thank you for your prayers!!
@Sara61 thank you so much!!
@FourCats thank you for your prayers!!

Surgery is scheduled for 2pm today, I feel better than yesterday!! Thank you all again for your kind words, prayers, and thoughtful, encouraging comments. You guys are wonderful!! I will keep y’all updated!!
 
Sending prayers for comfort, success and better-than-expected results!

BG
 
Let the healing begin!! My surgery went well thank the good Lord! Amen! I am recovering. I did well this morning in physical therapy so I get to go on home! Yay!! So apparently this right knee was much worse than the left. And the spinal block didn’t work, so I had to go under general anesthesia. I’m so thankful everything went well. I am a bit tired and groggy and will be happy to get home so I can rest. Thank you all for your comments, prayers, and thoughts. I will keep posting updates!!
 

Staff online

  • Layla
    Staff member since November 20, 2017
  • Jamie
    Staff member since Feb, 2009
  • djklaugh
    Staff member since December 30, 2020
  • Roy Gardiner
    Staff member since February, 23, 2013
  • Jockette
    Staff member since March 18, 2018
Back
Top Bottom