Guest viewing is limited

Knees Crack?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've about given up on catching up. Interesting how we can tell we're getting better because we aren't on here as much and when we are it is either just to chat or to answer questions for the newer TKRs. I would never have believed this a short 10-14 weeks ago. Can't believe Monday will be 20 weeks! I'm almost at 6 months! Where does the time go?
 
I read somewhere that older patients don't always have as much pain or stiffness. Is this something to do with the muscles and ligaments being weaker? I have no idea why? Anyone else heard this?

I heard that, I heard that too. The therapist I went to told me the same thing and I remember thinking, Great idea Alan, go ahead and get it done now rather than waiting til it gets easier. But really at this point I'm glad its done and I can start training for the Olympics.
 
Which event are you training for?? Synchronized swimming?
 
I'm still able to fall asleep at the drop of a hat, so maybe I'll compete with you, Sue. Either that or maybe balancing on my involved leg... I am pretty good at that one.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom