Guest viewing is limited

Knees Crack?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well said my Carolina dollin. What I have may not be perfect but it is lots better than what I had.......................I think there might be a Country song in there somewhere...........just sayin.
 
Well said my Carolina dollin. What I have may not be perfect but it is lots better than what I had.......................I think there might be a Country song in there somewhere...........just sayin.

I was thinking "I'm walkin' the floor over you" is the song
 
In church we sing a song called "Bow the knee" I now constantly hear "bend the knee" like in PT.
 
You need to 'have or I'll sick the mallard duck and monkey on you.
 
Gat, you just want some one to pay you a compliment don't ya? Ok you're beautiful and I bet you have one cute little scar on that knee too.
 
So what, now you charging me with solicitation?

I'll leave that up to our pal Doug. No, wait, he might not be so objective. Guess it helps to have friends.
But on another note, i did feel that wierd, I'll call it a slide klunk, you were describing. I was vaccuuming and lifted one foot to lean and reach and it happened. And I have felt that before. No sound, just a wierd feeling. Don't like that feeling.
 
Dats riiight, if I could get to it.......I'd tighten 'something' about a quarter of a turn. It just feels like one piece is ziggin and the other piece is zaggin............knoImeen?
 
i clunk badly at times my self and i like Pattio get a little creeped out by it but theres no pain at all but it is very audible for sure ..................JIM
 
Just took a shower, Gat, I just couldn't get my klunk going no matter how hard I tried..
 
I think that if I was taking a shower, looked over and saw a tube of that devil inspired scrub, I would probably dive out of the shower to get away from it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom