TKR KathyH New Knee

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is Ria with grandsons, Richie and Rhys:
[Bonesmart.org] KathyH New Knee
 
This is Ray, Best Man - shame we didn't get one together, but there might be one of us in the official photos:
[Bonesmart.org] KathyH New Knee
 
One of the bridesmaids - Katrina is on the right - though not a good one, she looks like she has a black eye :heehee:
Russell's daughter, Kaitlyn is the little flower girl:
[Bonesmart.org] KathyH New Knee
 
Here is the beautifully decorated (again by Justine, Alice's sister) venue. The theme for the wedding was 'seaside' as that is where they live. There were sticks of rock on the tables inserted with pics of the bride and groom:
[Bonesmart.org] KathyH New Knee
 
Beautiful Kathy!!!! You look absolutely gorgeous, and my, what a handsome, handsome family! The bride and groom look so happy.

Thank you for sharing your family with us!
 
Kathy, what a great group of pictures! You are one beautiful lady my friend, and your hubby is handsome as well! I agree with Toni, you do have a very handsome family! Thank you for sharing kiddo!
 
WOW Kathy. You sure are a good looking family. I love your photos and you your self looked so nice for the wedding. Ooooo and baby Rayan............ Too cute for words.
 
Great pics Kathy and thanks for sharing! Your outfit was great, very flattering! And what a good looking and happy family you have!

Congrats, would love to see more!

Be well,

Dawn
 
Hi Kathy,
I love the photos. Everyone looks gorgeous. Your outfit was a triumph. I loved the whole theme and all the decorations. A perfect day all round. Look forward to more photos,
Toothfairy x :dancy: :yahoo:
 
On a different note - my knee :heehee: It has been rather stiff these past two weeks. And no, I have done nothing different to normal.

Okay I danced the night away at Russell's wedding, but the following week my knee was fine. Just these past two weeks it has stiffened up. Any suggestions as to why this is as ten months anyone?
 
I have had some soreness the past couple of days. I think mine is becuz I am trying to go down stairs more normally and think its stretching it some and making it sore. I also had 3 crowns break in my mouth, so have been on antibiotics for it and have wondered if that had anything to do with it! I am just watching things closely! Hugs!
 
Woo hoo, am off to London tomorrow with my friend. Going to see Robbie Williams at Wembley Arena, supported by Olly Murs. Have never been a fan of Robbie, but the tickets came up from somebody who couldn't go, so said yes. But I have heard his live concerts are good. You can't beat a bit of live music :egypdance:

We're staying overnight in a posh hotel, got a discount on the Secret Escapes website. Have a good weekend everyone :SUNsmile:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom