Guest viewing is limited

TKR Jamie's 2rd TKR Recovery Saga

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jamie, I've been on vacation for a couple weeks, I almost missed your surgery! Well, I did miss it, as it's over with. So glad it went like clockwork and you are so lucid! Best wishes for your recovery!
 
So happy things went well Jamie! Rest up now - you'll soon be posting up a storm! :happydance:
 
YAYYYYYYY!!!! I'm so pleased you are happily on the other side with knee two, and feeling so well!! I'm looking forward to your posts!!
 
Hi, Jamie, hope you are well, best wishes for your recovery.



Hubby and I had a bit of a tiff last night, but it got resolved and he apologized.
Fine demonstration of husbandly skills there according to the two rules of marital quarrels:

1: If you are wrong, apologise gracefully and as quickly as possible
2: If she is wrong, hurry up and wake up you daft git and see rule 1 at once
 
Great to read everything has gone smoothly Jamie. And of course we don't need to tell you what to do to keep it that way.
 
Foul......I cry foul. Gotta be a copy and paste. :gaah: . I want real time photos and a affidavit from your OS saying your not totally zonked out.
I can provide that, Recycled! I spoke to Jamie on the phone about two hours after she got back to her room and she was as lucid and chatty as usual - well ... almost! I was amazed to have received an email from her so emailed her back and she said 'ring me'- wow!
Did you end up having the femoral block?
Apparently she did in the end as her surgeon and anaesthetist were so confident that this, being part of their new routine, was the best protocol ever. And so it seemed to be.
 
Good to see Jamie is resting now... We should take her access off her for a couple of days... but on the other hand, that would drive you crazy I guess Jamie..

Can't wait to speak to you :)
 
Josephine lol, I think the normal course of recovery is going to take care of our gorgeous friends access.

Give her my love next time you speak :)
 
What a way to go. Now on the Recovery Side and now on the right path. Good for you. Rest now and do the drugs. Tashia
 
Hey Jamie, just checking to see if things are going OK. Hope you are getting some much needed rest!
 
Jamie, I do hope you are getting your pain under control and lots of sleep. Do take care and don't forget the icing. Tashia
 
Jamie, How are you doing? I do hope that your pain is under control. Miss you are the site. If anything I can do let me know. Tashia
 
[Bonesmart.org] Jamie's 2rd TKR Recovery Saga
Jamie. There's a forum full of members waiting to hear from you. Sure hope all is well. Try not to keep us in suspense too much longer.

We care.
[Bonesmart.org] Jamie's 2rd TKR Recovery Saga
 
Hope you are feeling well, and are resting Jamie. We're all waiting to hear from you.
 
I'm so sorry, everybody! I've spoken with her daily since surgery day and she's doing just fine. Her surgeon has a whole new protocol for pain management as a result of which, she's been really good and not in the least drugged up! She's also doing the mantra and not trying to run before she can walk! Only downside is that she now realises she has a fiercesome bout of tourniquet pain but we are hoping it won't last too long.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom