TKR Jamie's 2rd TKR Recovery Saga

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is excellent news, I am pleased to hear she is doing well, thank you for letting us know,
Toothfairy x
 
Thank you for the update, Josephine.

Please give Jamie our collective love.
 
Thanks Jo, was hoping for an update!

Looking forward to more good news!

Dawn
 
Thats for the update. tell her we miss her. Tashia
 
Hang in there Jamie! You know the drill!
 
I hope you are doing great. We miss you, so when you get a chance please drop us a line. Tashia
 
Jamie,
So glad to hear you are doing well. Sorry it's taken me awhile to send you a greeting but since I am recovering also I can only sit at computer for a little while so I am a bit late.
 
Hi Jamie, I'm new here, but wanted to add my get well wishes! I'm sorry to hear of the tourniquete pain, it's one of my fears, since my thighs are so sensitive to pressure already. wonder if there is any way around that, but guess not, since they have to stop the heavy blood flow. Will be interested to hear how you are doing and hope all goes well!
 
I thought I had been suffering from chronic tourniquet pain...until my surgeon told me at 6 week post op he HADN'T used a tourniquet :scratch: Whoops! That's the DOWNSIDE of having the Internet at your fingertips!!!
Wishing you all the best Jamie & you gets those troublesome pains under control soon :flwrysmile:
 
:rofsign: Yes, it's always a good idea to know that before you self-diagnose!
 
Wishing you the best, Jamie.

I am not sure if I had the tourniquet either. But hoping the pain goes away soon!!

Take care,

Helen
 
Good to see you are taking some well earned time off the forum Jamie and concentrating on yourself babe..

hugs always xx
 
It's a double edged sword to be in less pain after surgery and not all drugged up. I'm suffering from a bout of "normal behavior".....in other words, trying to do a bit too much now and then and wondering why I'm not ablt to get up and do them. My brain has been mush as far as concentration goes, though, so it will be a bit longer before I can come back on for any length of time. I know you guys all understand.

Thanks, Judy, for getting the monthly team threads up!!! I appreciate it! And thanks to everyone for all the prayers and well wishes. It means more than you'll ever know!
 
[Bonesmart.org] Jamie's 2rd TKR Recovery Saga
Jamie. I actually had a lot of fun doing it. I did change May from Marvelettes to Marvels since we have a fair number of fellas who might prefer something gender neutral. Good to hear you're doing well. So just take it easy and enjoy your time off.

[Bonesmart.org] Jamie's 2rd TKR Recovery Saga
 
My brain has been mush as far as concentration goes, though, so it will be a bit longer before I can come back on for any length of time. I know you guys all understand.
I can remember that quite well---living in a cotton ball---I tried to grade essays that my sub brought me and i could not focus!

It is great to hear from you! Please feel better!
 
Take care Jamie! We miss you but fully understand you need to rest and recover! Ice, ice and more ice!
 
Hugs Jamie! Praying that things continue to be good for you and that you are getting some good rest.
 
It's a double edged sword to be in less pain after surgery and not all drugged up.
Those pain mes help with the pain, but leave you with a brain that is like a cotton ball---all fuzzy. I commiserate with you---either you are in more pain, and thinking clearly, or in less pain and ---well, not thinking much at all!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom