TKR Jamie's 2rd TKR Recovery Saga

Status
Not open for further replies.
By my count of the time difference... Jamie has arrived at the hospital and getting prepped... Good luck honey xx
 
Good luck to you, a nice pairs of knees you,ve got.Way my knee is feeling now i will be seeing MR Tadros sooner than i thought .
 
Thinking of you too here! Wishing all the best for you! A positive state of mind is the best thing going!
 
Am thinking of you today too, Jamie, bless you :flwrysmile: Looking forward to hearing how well you are recovering and reading your blog :friends:
 
SURGERY DAY!!!!...

Pain Level: 4-5 and working on the meds. Starting at lower levels and working up.

Things went like clockwork!!! I'm so amazed at how different things are from five years ago. For one thing, I'm only about 7 hours out from surgery and alert. (Sorry, Recycled.....you may not get to use that red pen much right now.) However, I am tired from getting up at 4 a.m., so going to try for a nap.

Will have much more to offer later in terms of experiences and some photos. Just wanted you to know that I'm on The Other Side Successfully!
 
Wahoo! Jamie! Jamie

That is just the best news to wake up to... Good for you hon. I just knew you would be on your laptop posting.. I figured you would have asked for it to be brought to you in recovery, so that you could post from there!

Rest.. Grasshopper...

love from down under xxxxx
 
So pleased your on the other side. Sending lots of hugs and healing wishes x
 
I figured you would have asked for it to be brought to you in recovery, so that you could post from there!
Funny, Poppet.....you know I probably could have posted from recovery!!
 
Good luck Jamie! Sending caring thoughts your way to help you through surgery. :flwrysmile:
 
Wow you sound really great for surgery day

:egypdance: :egypdance: :egypdance:
 
Yeah for feeling great on surgery day!! :egypdance: I am so glad you are feeling so alert today! Here's to hoping that can get that pain down even farther for you.

Did you end up having the femoral block?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom