Sweet Peeps and thank you one and all for visiting and good wishes, always appreciated. xx@Mojo333 my Little Southern Belle. Keep up your good work and please stay safe.
@Layla ... I pray you are safe with the riots, weather and virus!
@leejaa ... I love perfection and beauty and like to share.
@marieltha ... I hope you are safe from Christobal and that your flowers are blooming for you to enjoy.
@Sara61 ... I appreciate your thoughts on not wanting to be a carrier! We WILL meet some day and sit in the Arbour, hopefully in the not too distant future. Phoenix is my Orthopedic arm crutch by Funkrutch ... she is Fuschia Pink/Purple with a black/pink/blue/silver floral stem, classy. I named her Phoenix as I am rising from the ashes with her assistance. I have a dozen canes, all floral plus one leopard print all named, mostly Southern names (Miss Kitty, Lula Belle, Ole Blue ...). Here is Phoenix ...
Well, my dear friends, I must love you and leave you and send wishes for good health and happiness to all. I will check in from time to time to let you know how dear you all are to me.
Izzy xx
Portugal

![[Bonesmart.org] Izabel, Walking on Sunshine [Bonesmart.org] Izabel, Walking on Sunshine](https://data.bonesmart.org/attachments/70/70274-321d13f2833ba4cc887d555cdd72335f.jpg?hash=Mh0T8oM7pM)
![[Bonesmart.org] Izabel, Walking on Sunshine [Bonesmart.org] Izabel, Walking on Sunshine](https://data.bonesmart.org/attachments/70/70277-560d2edfe705b08ad21e4eac774bb52d.jpg?hash=Vg0u3-cFsI)
![[Bonesmart.org] Izabel, Walking on Sunshine [Bonesmart.org] Izabel, Walking on Sunshine](https://data.bonesmart.org/attachments/70/70276-84a2b65e77175296db7eea243f658270.jpg?hash=hKK2XncXUp)

![[Bonesmart.org] Izabel, Walking on Sunshine [Bonesmart.org] Izabel, Walking on Sunshine](https://data.bonesmart.org/attachments/70/70633-d9aca0dba976b1c1f5ccc66bfc4f429f.jpg?hash=2ayg26l2sc)
![[Bonesmart.org] Izabel, Walking on Sunshine [Bonesmart.org] Izabel, Walking on Sunshine](https://data.bonesmart.org/attachments/70/70634-2ddbfb8650ef1b32a1d90ae9d89b6a8d.jpg?hash=Ldv7hlDvGz)
![[Bonesmart.org] Izabel, Walking on Sunshine [Bonesmart.org] Izabel, Walking on Sunshine](https://data.bonesmart.org/attachments/70/70635-66745dcf4fe7eccb82252caa577915d2.jpg?hash=ZnRdz0_n7M)
![[Bonesmart.org] Izabel, Walking on Sunshine [Bonesmart.org] Izabel, Walking on Sunshine](https://data.bonesmart.org/attachments/70/70632-9515e8af459f88f91062c24ae4ec7995.jpg?hash=lRXor0WfiP)

![[Bonesmart.org] Izabel, Walking on Sunshine [Bonesmart.org] Izabel, Walking on Sunshine](https://data.bonesmart.org/attachments/70/70997-a9aef42b64e8c520a92bb35ec4c5697a.jpg?hash=qa70K2ToxS)
N'er mind, they will grow back quickly and more lush.![[Bonesmart.org] Izabel, Walking on Sunshine [Bonesmart.org] Izabel, Walking on Sunshine](https://data.bonesmart.org/attachments/70/70998-1827d42e6b708735399a4bf2592ce6b8.jpg?hash=GCfULmtwhz)
![[Bonesmart.org] Izabel, Walking on Sunshine [Bonesmart.org] Izabel, Walking on Sunshine](https://data.bonesmart.org/attachments/70/70999-9299cdc4023614e4638c5db574a81bdb.jpg?hash=kpnNxAI2FO)

![[Bonesmart.org] Izabel, Walking on Sunshine [Bonesmart.org] Izabel, Walking on Sunshine](https://data.bonesmart.org/attachments/71/71000-49df6faa002f380aed6f83d3e8d3dc4f.jpg?hash=Sd9vqgAvOA)
![[Bonesmart.org] Izabel, Walking on Sunshine [Bonesmart.org] Izabel, Walking on Sunshine](https://data.bonesmart.org/attachments/71/71009-67fe97c80cfe388f8837b3cde6fa9a65.jpg?hash=Z_6XyAz-OI)
It is so true that when people make comments it is upifting. Stu and Rick every time they looked at me said 'Wow you look so different!' We have known Stu for 15 years years when he owned an Exotic Gardening Center now a Landscaper and a Preacher (I call him Preacher Man
). He sometimes has bleached spikey hair, floral harem pants and Crocs ... you have to love him! All our other friends say the same ... so I can only believe it is true.![[Bonesmart.org] Izabel, Walking on Sunshine [Bonesmart.org] Izabel, Walking on Sunshine](https://data.bonesmart.org/attachments/71/71011-d9418ad1849dce38bf080aa0de6c3e9a.jpg?hash=2UGK0YSdzj)
![[Bonesmart.org] Izabel, Walking on Sunshine [Bonesmart.org] Izabel, Walking on Sunshine](https://data.bonesmart.org/attachments/71/71012-b5f596785922b782f990076672dce4a2.jpg?hash=tfWWeFkit4)
![[Bonesmart.org] Izabel, Walking on Sunshine [Bonesmart.org] Izabel, Walking on Sunshine](https://data.bonesmart.org/attachments/71/71010-f91e29b59d5dc4d228d06ece7bc27087.jpg?hash=-R4ptZ1dxN)
![[Bonesmart.org] Izabel, Walking on Sunshine [Bonesmart.org] Izabel, Walking on Sunshine](https://data.bonesmart.org/attachments/71/71122-87747f0fbaf60d928b4ea8fed13dd065.jpg?hash=h3R_D7r2DZ)
![[Bonesmart.org] Izabel, Walking on Sunshine [Bonesmart.org] Izabel, Walking on Sunshine](https://data.bonesmart.org/attachments/72/72046-cafad6faed50a862895ac10be69c9305.jpg?hash=yvrW-u1QqG)