Fit4Family
post-grad
- Joined
- Mar 29, 2019
- Messages
- 1,495
- Age
- 65
- Gender
- Female
- Country
United States
Will be continuing prayers Izzy. Please keep us posted. Hugs and love. 
United States
United States

United States
... Good morning my Very Special Friends. xx
... so I can achieve better balance. I have managed 15 steps unaided with slight trepidation.
I can also put my left sock (well, no-show socks) on on my own.
I am so thankful for these small achievements.
United States
United States
Portugal
but such is life ... Anyway with our beaches /restaurant/discos /malls closed there is not much for them and the police are out in force.
United States
Sweet Sarah, I just popped in and there were your special wishes thinking of me. xx
Izzy xx
United States
United States
Dear Layla and Sweet Sarah. Your continuing love and encouragement makes my day.
The day I did the 72 steps I had already done 2 x 36 steps and one 20 step jaunt to end the day ... plus 15 minutes of pedaling to start the day in addition to my normal jaunts!
That was on the Saturday ... needless to say, I could barely hobble around on the Sunday.
Since then I have come to my senses and only do 24 steps 3/4 times a day plus my jaunts with Phoenix around the garden and house and pedaling 3 times a week.
Izzy xx
United States
so.....HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
