That sounds like a good plan!I have told Hubby about OneStep and we will keep it in mind. I finally put the step counter on my ankle and all went well.
That sounds like a good plan!I have told Hubby about OneStep and we will keep it in mind. I finally put the step counter on my ankle and all went well.
@Whoknew and thank you for stopping by.
Izzy xx
folk ... remember me?
Izzy xxOf course! I was just saying the other day - wonder how Izzy is doing. So sorry to hear of your latest health issues. But at least you are getting treatment that you need. One of those little surprises life throws at us!remember me?
United States
Who can forget you, Izzy? It's so nice to hear from you. While I am sorry to hear you experienced the mini strokes, at least you have an explanation for the falls. Thankfully you're under a neurologists care. Please let us know how your visit with him on November 10th goes. Prayers for peace and comfort.remember me?

United States
Izzy xx
United States
And to you too Marieltha and hope you are doing well too. xxWith warm wishes and flowery thoughts for you, Fondly, Marieltha