Hip Infection* Izabel, Walking on Sunshine

Merry Christmas, Izabel!
Love and hugs to you. :loveshwr::friends:
@Izabel
 
Merry Christmas Izabel, you always brighten up the page! :xmas-wave-smiley-emoticon:
 
Wishing you a very Happy New Year :new-year-toast-smiley-emoticon:
Hopefully we finally will get to have a coffee together xxx
 
Hi everyone. Just to say my Carotoid Ultrasound came completely clear and my Neurologist gave me another six months of Atorvastatin ans Aspirin and must continue to exercise for balance and don't have to see him again till June.

I for one look forward to a brighter 2023 and wish all my friends here the same.

[Bonesmart.org] Izabel, Walking on Sunshine
[Bonesmart.org] Izabel, Walking on Sunshine
 
Hi, Izabel! I'm just visiting Bonesmart and of course, stopped by to see how you're doing. Well, I hope. Keep in touch.
 

​

[Bonesmart.org] Izabel, Walking on Sunshine

@marieltha and all who know me. xx​

Thank you for thinking of me. I am doing and feeling well. No incidents of any note. No, I tell a lie ... I fell out of bed two weeks ago at 4am trying to get comfy around two cats!!! It was like a comedy show, me on the floor, hubby trying to assist and cats trying to see what was going on ... the two adults being mekkid as the day they were born!!! Hurt my nose ... but knee and hip okay.

I continue to static cycle three times a week but still use the walker for safety ... but still practice unaided and will continue.

I still potter in the garden. Our weather is hot going to 30c most days 10 degrees above normal for April.

Sending hugs and kisses, Izzy xx
[Bonesmart.org] Izabel, Walking on Sunshine

[Bonesmart.org] Izabel, Walking on Sunshine

 
Very nice to hear from you, Izzy! Your bougainvilleas and hibiscus are gorgeous!
Our spring has been pretty normal for temps, but drier than most springs. Great for walking and especially, for walking in the pool. Stay well.
Our white bird of paradise is blooming.
Warm regards.
 

Attachments

  • [Bonesmart.org] Izabel, Walking on Sunshine
    IMG_2866.jpeg
    19.4 KB · Views: 75
Temps passe, oui? Here it is May 2024. How are you doing? I am well. My right foot got weak this winter (ATT repair in 2021), so I am doing some foot/ankle/lower leg PT, which is really helping. Have to keep moving.
Sending warm thoughts and hope you are well.
Here's a pic of a monarch butterfly caterpillar munching away on a host tropical milkweed plant in our garden. Lots of blooming plumbagos, bottlebrush, vincas, and robellinis, too, as nectar sources. Seeing more butterflies this year than ever before: Monarchs, swallowtails, & sulfurs, mostly, and some of the biggest, prettiest moths we have ever seen, too.
 

Attachments

  • [Bonesmart.org] Izabel, Walking on Sunshine
    IMG_4572.jpeg
    45.5 KB · Views: 38

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom