Mojo333
Former BoneSmart Staff Member
Hi @IzabelJust me...but I actually loved getting xrays...I would get them every other day til I glowed if I could.
Just makes me feel good to know everything is structurally sound and any niggles are soft tissue related.
Your blooming flowers are so beautiful.
Hopefully the 12 degree nights is a typo?Our weather is forecast for 68F days with plenty of sunshine and 12F nights
The flowers will need jackets.

United States
Eek no, I meant 12C so about 52F ... I try to convert to be helpful ...
t![[Bonesmart.org] Izabel, Walking on Sunshine [Bonesmart.org] Izabel, Walking on Sunshine](https://data.bonesmart.org/attachments/68/68774-1151122dae07b9260fb1f3a13f73f5ff.jpg?hash=EVESLa4HuS)
![[Bonesmart.org] Izabel, Walking on Sunshine [Bonesmart.org] Izabel, Walking on Sunshine](https://data.bonesmart.org/attachments/68/68775-c4495fc238dd57f466e94274907fded5.jpg?hash=xElfwjjdV_)
![[Bonesmart.org] Izabel, Walking on Sunshine [Bonesmart.org] Izabel, Walking on Sunshine](https://data.bonesmart.org/attachments/68/68791-309bb8ac1af926f92bae64cd611cb9b0.jpg?hash=MJu4rBr5Jv)
![[Bonesmart.org] Izabel, Walking on Sunshine [Bonesmart.org] Izabel, Walking on Sunshine](https://data.bonesmart.org/attachments/68/68792-45b9b7e07a5b269fbc49a0d46c90e76a.jpg?hash=Rbm34HpbJp)

![[Bonesmart.org] Izabel, Walking on Sunshine [Bonesmart.org] Izabel, Walking on Sunshine](https://data.bonesmart.org/attachments/68/68833-bc84f0d425ac5c9160d27a849dcee64a.jpg?hash=vITw1CWsXJ)

![[Bonesmart.org] Izabel, Walking on Sunshine [Bonesmart.org] Izabel, Walking on Sunshine](https://data.bonesmart.org/attachments/68/68848-daecdbad34cc7b71be60109140c99b42.jpg?hash=2uzbrTTMe3)
![[Bonesmart.org] Izabel, Walking on Sunshine [Bonesmart.org] Izabel, Walking on Sunshine](https://data.bonesmart.org/attachments/68/68934-d28fb0942d483c4898b558f876d851c2.jpg?hash=0o-wlC1IPE)
![[Bonesmart.org] Izabel, Walking on Sunshine [Bonesmart.org] Izabel, Walking on Sunshine](https://data.bonesmart.org/attachments/68/68933-6491fe12f525a967ab7de9f9b26f571e.jpg?hash=ZJH-EvUlqW)

![[Bonesmart.org] Izabel, Walking on Sunshine [Bonesmart.org] Izabel, Walking on Sunshine](https://data.bonesmart.org/attachments/68/68939-8cad02c2ecf8d09f52ea2041f8d41616.jpg?hash=jK0Cwuz40J)
