FCBayern
Former BoneSmart Staff Member
@Irish471 Great to hear you are doing well!
Are you still having any issues with the knee just being achy at times? I'm still having some issues with that particularly during my commute, ugh
. What used to be a 50 minute ride now takes an hour 20 to 30 due to traffic. The down side of living in the valley and commuting to the Bay Area.
Are you still having any issues with the knee just being achy at times? I'm still having some issues with that particularly during my commute, ugh
. What used to be a 50 minute ride now takes an hour 20 to 30 due to traffic. The down side of living in the valley and commuting to the Bay Area.
Honduras
So, I went to put something into her cage and I freaked out and went to close the cage as fast as I could and I ended up scraping and pinching my arm. It didn’t bleed but it did break the skin. I cleaned it with soap, then alcohol, then put neosporin on it. I am wondering if I should take a dose of antibiotics just as a precaution?
Thanks, everyone!






Once I wrapped my mind around it, I was able to go down the entire staircase. 4 consecutive steps. I think it's all in my head that I shouldn't attempt some things just yet. I kept thinking, you know, until I get brave and try, my improvement is going to stall. That's how I have felt for a while now. The knee feels good, clicks less, but I am totally stuck on ROM. Hopefully given another week or two, I will add 'or so I thought' to that statement, too!