Guest viewing is limited

Knee Infection Infection 6 months can't walk. Need some feed back

If I had a big dog, I would have done the same thing for fun! My 2 Daschunds wouldn't do anything but jump up in my lap though! LOL[emoji41]
 
@RestAssured

Hi,
,Are you alright?



TKR April 12 , 2015
Marłch 10,2015,1st Stage, partial replacement antibiotic wash.
May 15, 2015, Debridement
October 29, 2015, knee replacement removed. Antibiotic Spacers in
Nov 3'. 2stage reversion began
Nov. 10 2015' debridement. New spacer, no weight bearing
 
Hope this week finds you doing better and better!
 
I know this is the scariest time, waiting to see if the infection comes back. You're in my prayers.
 
@Steve4kids,

Yes, I have been going through a different but difficult battle. On October 1st, I thought something was wrong with my right knee because it just rolled around. Well, a couple of hours later, the left knee got in on the act. I ended up having paralysis from the hips down. I have had to dig down deep to get myself going this time. Rehab told me it is my MS acting up, so now I know it has progressed. But, I am back to walking without crutches, astounding my PT and having a blast. You see I might have MS but MS doesn't stand a chance w me![emoji41][emoji4][emoji120]
 
@RestAssured
Thank you for getting back to me and thank you for your encouragement, impossible for you to know how your words help me. Have a wonderful Christmass, and I will say a prayer for us all , and especially you
Steve
 
Hope everything is going well with no sign of infection.
 
@referee54
Thank you. I'm see the surgeon the 8th for pre op. Surgery Jan 28 if all ok.,worried thoug this will be the 5th operation in 10 months, and last time it was ok and came back later. I haven't posted anything because it seems I'm very negative and afraid, and that won't help telling people that. I'm very depressed. I hope restassured and KariB are well
Good luck to you this year.
So I'm waiting do I post a thread on other pre op section
 
I haven't posted anything because it seems I'm very negative and afraid, and that won't help telling people that. I'm very depressed.
That is OK and certainly to be expected!! We will be here for you any time and we will support you, as well.

We are thinking of you and pulling for you!
 
Reading your thread, you have amazing courage and patience. I wish you all the best on your surgery. One step at a time, one day at a time. Take care


Alice M, R TKR 11-02-15
 
@Steve4kids nothing that you've gone through has been easy, I think you're doing a tremendous job just being patient! Depression is to be expected when you're fighting an infection like yours, but we are all here to help as much as possible, so post away. If you can't do it here, where else?
 
Hi Steve,
Glad to see you posted. I hope everything goes well at the pre-op appointment so you can get it done and over with. Sometimes I think the waiting is worse. And like KarriB said where else can you vent? Myself and others know about the depression and understand. Stay strong and keep your faith. Things will work out:)
 
We don't expect people to be up all the time. We're here for you :console2:Good luck tomorrow.
 
Back
Top Bottom