Knee Infection Infection 6 months can't walk. Need some feed back

Thinking of you and praying for you, Steve, as you're going through this hard time, both with your insurance and your family. Infection is never easy to cope with, but you seem to have had more than your fair share. Do keep posting as we all care about you and want to support you however we can. Linda x
 
@Coppernob
Thank you....I don't have a chance to use the computer much
I'm just waiting for insurance, Feb. 1 , to reschedule my surgery
Still have the spacer in. Well it could be so much worse, I'm thankful,
Steve
 
@referee54
Thank you. I'm just waiting to see if my insurance will reinstate Feb 1' I have a hard time accessing a computer.
Spacer is in, I don't feel infected, insurance should work out.
I'm laying low trying to stay positive.
Steve
 
Hi Steve!

I will be praying for you (and especially hard on Feb 1st!). You need this surgery, and I know that it will work out!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Just wondering how your insurance complication is going. Hoping you got it worked out.
 
Steve, I make visits out to see my Aunts and Uncles who have settled in California after growing up in Montana. Who knows maybe we can meet!:friends:
 
Hello,
I am in the hospital now, been in 4 days, I go home today , I hope the infection is gone. 2 revision surgeries, still hard to believe it's taken a year. Hopeful optimism. Been to worn out to post but I will. Especially to some one who is dealing with the shock and nightmare of infection. Give them a positive story if I could.
I am at USC Keck hospital in L.A.. Dr. Said it looks good, but the infection could come back. So maybe I will be lucky. Thank you.ill post to you more when I'm not so tired and home
@KarriB. Thank you. @PegGar16 thank you. @RestAssured. Sounds good. Thank you
 
Steve,
Happy to hear you have had your revision and your infection is gone. Wishing you all the best for an uneventful recovery.
 
I'm glad to her the surgery is done, Steve. Hopefully, this will be the end of your problems.

From what I've read, you'll probably have to be on antibiotics for quite a long time.
 
I'm happy to hear from you and that all is well so far. Lots of prayers for you! Is an infectious disease dr keeping an eye on your blood work?
 
Pleased to hear your infection has gone and your revision is done. Hopefully you'll start to get your life back on track now, but remember to go your knee's pace, and not at the speed you would like it to be, or think it should be! Be kind to yourself. Linda x
 
Back
Top Bottom