- Joined
- Jun 26, 2017
- Messages
- 47,909
- Gender
- Female
- Country
United States
Happy Four Weeks! I’ll catch you again on Friday for One Month Anniversary, lol.Honestly, I’m happy to read this. I thinks it’s a wise decision. You’re doing so well, I’d hate to see you stall your recovery at this point. Any extra time will allow you to gain more strength and feel steadier on your feet.Oh I have decided that I am not going to go back to work until I see my surgeon on February 2nd. I just don’t need to and don’t want to expose myself to Covid right now while healing . A few more weeks is the
Go seize the day….but in s-l-o-w mo, of course. Happy Tuesday!


Happy One Month Anniversary!

Makes me chuckle. Never hurts to bring the cane along in the early weeks. I even kept mine in the back seat of my vehicle for a couple months post op, just in case. I’m betting you’re excited for your six week appointment. I’m sure your OS will be pleased as punch with your progress. Keep up the good work! Your slow and steady approach to recovery is paying off.
No need to watch since it’s all behind you.You’re doing great and the future looks bright! 