Guest viewing is limited

Bilateral THR I rode!

Status
Not open for further replies.
and Depends:shk:

I am sure the pressue/strain of the hard coughing is affecting the soft tissues that are still healing.


C4
 
You are most welcome. Actually there are a few of us hippies that are riding in the area!

Use a mounting block when you get on though:wink:

C4
 
Yes, I've been riding three times a week. I graduated to a posting trot on Saturday.
I ride for about ten minutes and plan on increasing the time, little by little.
I have lost most of my fear and anxiety and I'm having fun riding
Can't wait to get back in the show ring.:D
 
Good for you, Gideon!!!! Another success story!
 
Exactly, Jo! Boy, I can remember that from my old horseback riding days!!!
 
Congrats C4 and my other hip friends. I, too, got back in the saddle and was so happy to be up there on a beautiful fall day. I am grateful for all of the good things that come my way. C4 you have come a very long way with your bilateral new hips :) Congrats!
 
Hi
I have now had a lesson on our wonderful new four year old twenty minutes flat work, and hacked out on my daughter's naughty 18 year old, stiff today but oh what a nice feeling.
Couldn't have come at a better time , just as we get back to normal my lovely Dad has died . Thank god I am able bodied again and can help my Mum
But what a hellish year Thank god for the horses, and the cheery messages on here
Back to work today
Shirley xx
 
Oh, Shirley. I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your father. That is never an easy thing to deal with. My heart is with you and your mother...God bless you both.
 
The posting, (rising trot), is supposed to be great for the hips!! My kind of PT!!

C4
 
Wow Shirley, a 4 yr. old!!! Congrats!!!:wahey: So sorry for the loss of your Dad.

C4
 
Wear your helmets riders!!
Sat. we lost an area woman, only 36 yrs. old....her horse bolted and she was thrown into a ravine and her head hit a boulder killing her. So sad...her family was riding with her.

C4
 
Wonderful Leslee!!:wahey:

It looks like there are a few of us equestrians on BS:thmb:

C4
 
I saw a neurologist yesterday. He agrees my nerve damage is a result of my THR. He said he has patients w/ severe neuropathy because of THR's. He said I am lucky mine is so small!


It is in my left foot. If I move it a certain way I get feels like electric shocks in my toe! FREAKY!!:skp:

It is livable.

C4
 
I have permanent nerve damage down my left leg into my foot due to my back problems/surgeries...it sometimes makes my foot move unconsciously - really weird!!!

xoxoxxo,

Linda.
 
So sorry to hear this C4. Hope it doesn't bother you too much. You are getting around so well - even riding!
 
Sorry to hear this, C4. But I know something like this isn't going to slow YOU down one bit!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom