Bilateral THR I rode!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good for you, C4.......I know this makes you happy beyond words.
 
And me jealous beyond words! (j/k)

I'm delighted for you. You must be absolutely ecstatic!
 
Thank you all!!!
It is wonderful!!

If I could not ride again, 1/2 my life would be GONE~

I love getting out into the woods and veiwing God's creation on one of his most magnificent creatures!

My Dream:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_B3l62rjk34
C4
PS: Shhhh~just do not tell my OS:D Yet:wink:
 
Oh, C4, thank you so much for sharing that vid. I watched it totally choked up and teary! How beautiful! And it reminded me of a impromptu game I had with a horse once - I just told Jon about it here

I remember once, whilst taking a rare walk down a country lane to pick some blackberries, a big horse stuck its head over the hedge to see what I was doing. We then engaged in a delightful game of hide and seek. I would run up the lane and hide in places under the hedge and he would find me and give a great hrrrrmph of hot breath on my neck! He got really enervated and was kicking up his heels and snickering in delight, just like you describe. It must have gone on for about fifteen minutes and I was really out of breath with all the dashing to and fro. We actually had a little hug when I left.

I do so love horses! They have the souls of angels! Well, most of them anyway! :wink:
 
Thanks..they are amazing animals to be with.... LOL:hehe:

Had my SI joints injected again yesterday and would be feeling great if I did not have this horrendous cold!! This is what I get from being locked in a sports complex all weekend and having the child behind me sneezing on my cheek:hissy:


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8GXQ3AiYZw

My weekend at the Sport Horse Tournament:doh:












C4
 
My goodness! That's what you call being athletic! Did you have a go, C4? :hehe:
 
Congrats C4 on getting back up on 4 hoofs. I also rode my motorcycle a few weeks before the doctor gave me permission to, nothing big yet.....:D
 
Congrats C4 on getting back up on 4 hoofs. I also rode my motorcycle a few weeks before the doctor gave me permission to, nothing big yet.....:D
:jump:Thanks & good for you!!:thmb:
C4
 
Someday I hope I can get back up there and go for a trail ride again....its been so many years. I thought it would never happen. But obviously it can.

Thanks for the motivation C4.
 

Being locked in that sports complex last weekend with hundreds of sick people did me in, I have the cold(s) from Hell:shk:

I have a big cough and exert lots of pressure when coughing, my lungs are full...so is my head....from all this coughing my pelvis aches, my hips ache...used my last Oxycodone last night I had stashed away for a bad day. That enabled me to sleep but very sick and achy again today...why would coughing make my THR's ache?:pzld:

" Can you catch two colds at once?Yes. If you are exposed to two different cold viruses they can both infect you at the same time. Worse still, if two viruses invade the same cell at the same time their DNA can blend to produce a new type of cold virus. Such mutations are likely the reason there are so many different types of cold viruses."

C4


 
Morning C4

I hate colds, I have been coughing and sputtering forever it seems to this year. You have my sympathy's, I do hope you recover quickly too.

Sounds like maybe you will have to get to your Doctor and get some kind of refill on your pain meds. Pain on top of being sick with a cold is awful I am sure.

Take care and be gentle on yourself. Stay warm, drink lots and rest all you can....Jackie
 
I do have Trammadol left. Resting this AM..then have farm work. I keep going..LOL.

Hubby said he has not seen me this sick in he does not know how long.

It is a gorgeous day out too..Indian summer...maybe getting out in the fresh air and sun will do some good.

I do not like being around lots of people in enclosed areas...this is what happens:cry:

Even at church I sit in the back so everyone is not breathing on me..:p

I was so happy to read about your recovery!!:thmb: You have been through so much..

Thanks,
C4:dogkiss:
 
It's the muscles that ache, C4....probably from tensing during those strong coughing spells. You could try some Tylenol also.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

  • djklaugh
    Staff member since December 30, 2020

Members online

Back
Top Bottom