TKR I Made It To the Promised Land

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone,
What a dfference a day makes :) yesterday I was a :cry: mess. Today, so happy p.t just left rom 115-0
I have some advise before p.t.an hour before she comes, I do all my exercises, 1 hr. on cpm.
I have also let up on icing an hour on 3 hrs. Off, instead of 24-7. I have a surgeons app. Tomorrow & will walk in
Without a cane. I'm so happy......... :) :kittykiss:
Diana
 
YEAAAAA!!!! I knew it would be OK!! Wonderful, wonderful progress Diana!!!
 
Well done Diana :angel: You are indeed a worthy leader of the June Sunbeams - lighting the way for us all :happydance: As for no cane, what a star :flwrysmile:
 
Wow Diana - you are doing so well and your numbers are fantastic :yay:
 
One month up-date......had surgeon app this morning at 10:20, didn,t see doc. Until 12:00.
I hate this one of my pet-peeves is lateness....he just started his own business so I guess I'll forgive him.
My x-ray looked awesome. I have scab area where osteotomy plate came out. I have to put neosporin on it
Until it falls off.
The great thing about today was i stayed out for a long time, I got tight a few times, but just walked around.
I weeded my garden today....tonight I will join my family for a cook-out.
I will not be sitting in,y bedroom having them bring me food.
I will actually join them. Rom 115-0 doc. Was very happy.
Happy 4th of July everybody......
Talk soon,
Diana
 
new knee in June. Diana, I'm so happy to hear that all is going so well for you. It just gets better and better from here!! Bravo!!!
 
One month up-date......had surgeon app this morning at 10:20, didn,t see doc. Until 12:00.
I hate this one of my pet-peeves is lateness....he just started his own business so I guess I'll forgive him.
My x-ray looked awesome. I have scab area where osteotomy plate came out. I have to put neosporin on it
Until it falls off.
The great thing about today was i stayed out for a long time, I got tight a few times, but just walked around.
I weeded my garden today....tonight I will join my family for a cook-out.



happy 4th July Diana glad to hear its going better, are you able to get ibuprofen gel, i find it works well, dont use on broken skin though, rubbing it on back of knee works a charm. going to bed now reaaly worn out my scar is heal up where my plate came out too, and hope soon to be able to rub oil on it once its healed up. travelling tommorrow, so good night!
 
Happy 4th everyone :)
I don' want to jinx myself..I turned a corner & can actually see the light at the end of the tunnel.
I feel really good....I have booked a room at the red jacket inn..( cape cod, mass.) for my husbands & I 25th wedding
Anniversary. July 29 for 2 nights. This place is awesome because you don't have to walk far to the beach.......it's
Right outside your room.
The strawberry daiquiri's are so cold & delicious, the clam chowda is to die for.
Since my husband took such good care of me...I will have to really be nice to him,
Not a hard thing to do because he is the best.......he' been taking care of me & working a lot of over time
So, we both deserve a little fun :)
All my best to everyone......
Diana :kittykiss:
 
:yay: Light at the end of tunnel ... well done! And Cape Cod for your silver wedding anniversary sounds fantastic - you both deserve it! We went to Las vegas for our 25th ( 5 years ago) and went on a helicopter flight to the floor of the Grand Canyon and had a champagne breakfast - it was so special. I think in this day and age, 25 years together is something you definitely need to celebrate! :happydance:
 
:happydance: You go girl! I am so happy you are doing so well Diana! It has been quite a month for several of us June sun beams. Thanks for all the encouraging words on my thread you have posted. We will have to have another cabana party post op in the future with more of those cabana boys.
 
:egypdance: Sounds as though everything is just going really well - and nice that you can do normal things again
 
go well enjoy yourselves and happy anniversary!! and 4th July.
 
Diana, how wonderful!! It's going to feel soo good to have get away after all the stress of surgery . I hope you and your husband have a wonderful anniversary! Have a daiquiri for me my friend!! :happydance: :happydance: :tada:
 
Hello everyone,
Well my p.t just left...rom 125-0 :) every time she comes I am amazed at my progress. The replacement glides
Very smoothly with all my exercises. She says 1 more week & then to out-patient therapy. I asked if I could take
A week off & she said "no" :hissy: I know it is for my own good.
I am going to get her a visa gift card.....she has been wonderful.
I asked her about an in-dent in my knee & she said, that is your knee cap. So, swelling is going down.
I am 1month & 2 days out & could not be happier......
I hope everyone is doing as well :)
Talk soon,
Diana :kittykiss:
 
Glad that it is going so well - your numbers just seem to get better and better

Great that the swelling is finally subsiding :yay:
 
Good morning my bonesmartie friends,
In an effort to not talk about :gaah: icing, elevating. I would like to know everyone's guilty pleasure in t.v shows.
While you are icing, elevating what do you watch....
I watch......1. George Zimmerman trial on CNN
2. King of queens
3. Big Bang theory
4. Seinfeld
I can't wait to see the heat at the movies......it looks hilarious...Sandra bullock & Melissa McCarthy.....plus it' s
Filmed in Boston.
So, what's your guilty pleasure. :)
Diana :kittykiss:
 
Hi Diana!! Hubby and I love TV and movies. We have a 92 inch theater system.
I love to watch

1. NCIS
2 Hannibal
3 CSI Miami
4 Flash point
5 anything on the scifi channel
6. Love 1950's scifi movies
 
Ah the beach! right now the the only water I can look forward to is a sit down at the bathroom sink and a wash.I cant imagine letting Himself give me a bed bath!:yikes: He'd have more water in the bed than on me. I'm so happy that you continue to have more good days and what a lovely get away you have to look forward to.
 
Diana, your ROM sounds wonderful!! Im so happy for you. Annnnnd totally jealous abt your anniversary vacay. Sounds like something you really need and deserve!!!

My guilty pleasure is def the Big Bang Theory when nothing new is on, but I found a new trash bravo show that im embarrased to admit im addicted to, long island princesses. Its like a train wreck...I cant stop watchibg it!! Lol
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom