Guest viewing is limited

TKR I Made It To the Promised Land

Status
Not open for further replies.
@tiredwife
No fire pit for us today :sad: It has been raining for 4 days, we need the rain, my grass is
Like hay. Tomorrow the sun will be back out :SUNsmile:
My oldest son's friends from elementary school have grown up to be Police officers &
Fire fighters in my town. I feel safe ( I've lived here for 52 yrs.) I am only 54.
I am so grateful to the police & firefighters in my town :angel:
I am afraid we are becoming desensitized about the troubles in so many families today.
The next generation will be violent, drug abusing, All this learned from their parents :tantrum:
& I'm afraid we will all suffer the consequences.
Enjoy your fire,
Love,
Diana :loveshwr:
 
@new knee in June Sadly [Bonesmart.org] I Made It To the Promised Land I think our wood is all soaked from all our rain, so the fire might have to wait.
Ours is just a small town, so we are safe, but we still lock our doors at night and when we go somewhere. I remember growing up you only locked your doors if you didn't want your neighbors leaving any more vegetables in your house!
[Bonesmart.org] I Made It To the Promised Land
Seeing how Carol isn't here to see - tell me a vegetable joke and if worthy I will give you a big LOL.
 
Finally in the paper today....2 people arrested, unlicensed guns, unlicensed Ammo,
$ 60,000 in cash, 100 grams of Heroin :yikes: 50 grams of Cocaine. All this with kids in the
House :shocked:All this within an Elementary school district right across the street.
Maine is looking better all the time.
$20,000 bond return to court Nov. 8 I hope he doesn't come back to this neighborhood.
The girls lawyer said " She was in the wrong place at the wrong time" I guess she was :heehee:
Diana :flwrysmile:
 
@new knee in June How in the world do they expect to keep them from dealing drugs with such a low bond? You think being that close to a school they wouldn't give them bond. I hope the courts take the kids away and they never find them. I hope you get in some good neighbors, ones that like vegetable jokes :) .
 
@new knee in June that is down right scary with it being so close to elementary school. It just awful, I feel they should have a much higher bond. @tiredwife I remember when we never locked our doors, but now we lock up when we leave and even leave garage lock while we are here, so sad
 
@tiredwife & @madinana
This is ridiculous, I just heard today a kid up the street just got caught selling Heroin to
An undercover cop at the Elementary school :yikes: These "druggies" are not to smart, you get
X-tra time selling near a school.
My day was great, work today, sun is finally shining :SUNsmile: Cook out with the family :)
The leaves are changing & today is just beautiful :happydance:
Have a wonderful Sunday,
Diana :loveshwr:
 
@tiredwife
Thank You very much :friends: I hope you are feeling better. My oldest son has "Cluster"
Headaches. They are so bad, if we don't catch them early, he actually cries & paces the
Floor. :sad: Since it is raining out, this "Queen" is heading out to lunch.
A hot bowl of French onion soup is in order & some steak tip, mashed potatos & Broccoli.
Possibly a :martini:or two :heehee:
Feel Better,
Diana :loveshwr:
 
Hello @new knee in June

Long time no hear. How about an update on how you're getting on with your TKR. I know I'm probably a week or something too early really. Please take care xx loved your post to Carol xx

Love Nana moon 27 xx
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom