Revision TKR I just got my new knee.

Is the clear dressing off completely now?
 
Sorry, Angel, I don't have an answer for you about the little rash. Can you leave the dressing off, or ask to have it secured with non-allergic tape?

Please can you add your Revision to TKR and its date to your signature? Here's how to do it:
How to create a signature
Thank you.
 
I like your nurse and PT.


I do to. There very detailed. And document everything. And even made me some goals. What is odd they aren't partnered witb united health care. They recently partnered with them. I wish they would been around for partial. There very professional. I'm so blessed know.:


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
@Jamie. I would love to post a video from my phone. But don't know how. Can I get a email of some one who can post. Want to show off progress;-)


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Looks like you might have had a little reaction to the tape. It should go away.


I have to keep bandages off during day. Cause it does it. But need to be on night. Can't stand cover touch incision.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Sorry, Angel, I don't have an answer for you about the little rash. Can you leave the dressing off, or ask to have it secured with non-allergic tape?

Please can you add your Revision to TKR and its date to your signature? Here's how to do it:
How to create a signature
Thank you.



I don't know how. My internet sucks to get on safari. I can send info in message if u want message me and tell me what u need. I don't have laptop no more. And I did web view other day when app was down. But won't let me on it.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
[Bonesmart.org] I just got my new knee. [Bonesmart.org] I just got my new knee. [Bonesmart.org] I just got my new knee. [Bonesmart.org] I just got my new knee. [Bonesmart.org] I just got my new knee. Used this to help me. But made hub special birthday dinner. And pick up desert from friend of mine bakery. Smothered in butter and organic season. And injected with butter and bacon seasoning.
Corn,boiled tatters,Teriyaki Noodles for me and kids cause we won't eat his favorite chipatole macaroni with peppers.

And had my friend make him a fully loaded heath cake ;-)
As gag for heart attack had her put something simple on it.

Yes I post he is jerk. But he seems to see how he does me.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Last edited by a moderator:
You've worked hard today Angel. Try to have a rest day tomorrow. You so deserve it! I hope hubby appreciated your efforts x. X x well done xxx
 
You've worked hard today Angel. Try to have a rest day tomorrow. You so deserve it! I hope hubby appreciated your efforts x. X x well done xxx


Well although I did set down doin it. I'm paying for it know. I wake up this time or verifier every day in pain. Usually the left side of knee. Like pins needles


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
[Bonesmart.org] I just got my new knee. flames.

Question for anyone who has had knee replace. I'm not familiar. Just want to know if anyone experiences pain on side of knee. Like pin needle feeling.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Pain on the side of your knee is common..the pin needle is caused by your nerves regenerating and healing....have you tried to ice with a cloth on your knee?

Vinny
 
When they opened you up for the TKR, they cut a great deal of nerves apart. They are reconnecting now, and those pins and needles, or "zingers" are all quite normal.


Thanks a lot. It fills so weird to me. I don't sleep good. Can't stand ice on knee. And can't stand to elevate. Olny can do it for a few min.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
When they opened you up for the TKR, they cut a great deal of nerves apart. They are reconnecting now, and those pins and needles, or "zingers" are all quite normal.


Thanks lot. Try use the new gel packs I have. And or other. And hurts. Try the rags and it hurts. Have soft baby blanket know in Frezor to see if that helps. Fills like I am get cramps At ankle here [put leg on floor and it stops.

Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 

Attachments

  • [Bonesmart.org] I just got my new knee.
    ImageUploadedByBoneSmart Forum1426103006.294471.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 158
Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom