Revision TKR I just got my new knee.

Hi @Angel1978
Okay. Thank you ever so much for keeping us informed. I really appreciate that. I'm going to bed but I'll check in now and again. (((((Big hugs))))) is your husband or someone with you? X x x
 
Hi @Angel1978
Okay. Thank you ever so much for keeping us informed. I really appreciate that. I'm going to bed but I'll check in now and again. (((((Big hugs))))) is your husband or someone with you? X x x


I am ok. No clot. Just lots swelling on one side. And lots of redness. But they did ultrasound and said no clot.
 
Oh my goodness @Angel1978 I hope you are ok. You're in the right place getting it checked. Stay strong xx


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum


Thanks I don't know you. But aprwciate you looking in on me. Was a scare. And worries me to see the nurse so afraid. But it's all good know.
 
Lol. I can't spell. Is the Mobil sight working? My log in won't work.
And Nana moon 27 no my hub did not go with me. He said I was doing it for attention. And I said yeh I was idiot. I barley said 2 words to nurse. He started listening to leg and feeling around. Took no and was 156/90 then 182/100 so he was concerned. Got on phone and said sit sit move lol. So was new to me. They took me there. Made ne set. After 2 hrs did ultrasound. Said no clot. Bring papers in. Ice and TakE Meds. Don't elevate at all behind knee. Need to remain straight.. So that's what I am doing.

Thanks for all prayer thoughts.
 
@Pumpkln @Jamie @skigirl

I don't know what is wrong with my log in. Won't let me do nothing.
[Bonesmart.org] I just got my new knee.
 
Let me tag @nudaii to take a look. Thanks for providing the screen print.
 
I do see that part of the error message indicates some problem with the date....and it gives tomorrow's date and not today. But I'm not enough of a tech person to know what that really means.
 
Hi @Angel1978, it seems like you have been through a good deal. I am so sorry.. Is there another anti coagulation method you can use. Another medication. I am on Nucenta ER for RA pain. I was on regular Nucenta in the hospital post knee replacement. Soon as got home it did not hold me at all.The pharmacy initially did not carry the Nucenat ER (extended release). Now the Pharmacy has the Nucenta. Sometimes I will use the mail away company if I have enough to last until two or three weeks wait to get the medication to me through the mail. I hope you are feeling better really soon.
 
Hi Angel i have been reading your thread over the past couple of days. What a time you are having. We had our revision around the same time. 3rd March for me. I really hope you start getting some easy times. hugs ❤️


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Hi Angel i have been reading your thread over the past couple of days. What a time you are having. We had our revision around the same time. 3rd March for me. I really hope you start getting some easy times. hugs ❤️


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum


Thanks me to. Right know I want to go crazy lol. It's hurting beyond. But I'm dealing. Pain medicine and nausea med seem to be my best friend. And I hate pain Meds.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Hi Angel i have been reading your thread over the past couple of days. What a time you are having. We had our revision around the same time. 3rd March for me. I really hope you start getting some easy times. hugs ❤️


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum



If u don't mind me asking why u have revision. They said mine is convention. I had partial doc 1 and dec 15 start pop out of place.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Hi @Angel1978, it seems like you have been through a good deal. I am so sorry.. Is there another anti coagulation method you can use. Another medication. I am on Nucenta ER for RA pain. I was on regular Nucenta in the hospital post knee replacement. Soon as got home it did not hold me at all.The pharmacy initially did not carry the Nucenat ER (extended release). Now the Pharmacy has the Nucenta. Sometimes I will use the mail away company if I have enough to last until two or three weeks wait to get the medication to me through the mail. I hope you are feeling better really soon.



Our pharmacy rarely carries it. I had some left from last one. It's a good pain med. Don't give the buzz feeling. I hate that. Sometimes I wana rip my hair out. I said this partial before full was breeze. I hate the full right know. To much to walk just to pee. But sure when weeks get father I do better. I ain't one to be sitting. But I am know. I wish it go by faster. Good luck to u.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
I am wondering if the clock has been messed up. I know that if my clock does not match up correctly, many of my internet sites will not allow me on them.



Hard to say. Not on wifi it log me on. Odd oh well lol.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom