Revision TKR I just got my new knee.

Hi @Angel1978

So glad not clot. Take it easy x better to be safe than sorry x x all my love Ann xxx


Me to don't know how much more negativity I can take lol. It need to hurry up and be better. This is all different to me. Partial was brezse.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
@angel my ligaments were not supporting the TKR. Due to numerous surgeries ect the ligament was damaged. Its also possible that the femur was over corrected during the TKR making the ligament loose.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
@angel my ligaments were not supporting the TKR. Due to numerous surgeries ect the ligament was damaged. Its also possible that the femur was over corrected during the TKR making the ligament loose.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum



My goodness bless your heart. Hope this knee does good for you. I was told so much by docs. I am clueless as to what happen to mine. I had partial. Was told it broke. Was told it was bad. Was told quad wetness. Was told not aligned properly. So I went ahead and got second opinion. He said i have wait. And they would do another partial. And I was not doing that.. So I went ahead and did it with original surgeon lots pain. But guess that is what is going to be cause he busted hard ware out. And I am fine I think. Lol excepted the pain. But as my fellow bone smart friends It will all go away soon.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
It need to hurry up and be better. This is all different to me. Partial was brezse.


This TKR recovery does not hurry up unless you relax and allow yourself to heal. I'm really pleased you got internet done. Well done @Angel1978, thank goodness you got that sorted.

You are going to have to be patient and at times you will be frustrated beyond frustrated. You may find yourself weepy too. It's all part of this wonderful recovery x x x we are here to help support you as best we can angel x x x x

(((((Hugs)))))) love Nana moon 27 x x x
 
Its is a hard operation. I became depressed after my TKR and really struggled with recovering. I am hoping im more prepared this time around and accepting of the down days. Stay strong Angel and hopefully we will have good outcomes.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Its is a hard operation. I became depressed after my TKR and really struggled with recovering. I am hoping im more prepared this time around and accepting of the down days. Stay strong Angel and hopefully we will have good outcomes.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum


Thanks a lot. Xxxx to u. I am trying so hard. But u know to me it's all weird.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
This TKR recovery does not hurry up unless you relax and allow yourself to heal. I'm really pleased you got internet done. Well done @Angel1978, thank goodness you got that sorted.

You are going to have to be patient and at times you will be frustrated beyond frustrated. You may find yourself weepy too. It's all part of this wonderful recovery x x x we are here to help support you as best we can angel x x x x

(((((Hugs)))))) love Nana moon 27 x x x



Think the hardest part is not having no friends. I use to have lots friends to text but they all decided not to since I started church. Oh well.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
@Angel1978

Some people don't understand the church community. I've found it's best if I text my friends first rather than wait for them to contact me. Don't let this upset you or get to you x try contacting only the ones you were close to. See if they reply. If not you know you did try x

Ive got friends I've known for more than thirty years. In the time I've had this TKR, then revision I've seen them once. They are so busy with their lives. If I text them they will text back but they don't ever text first. We've all met up once at a mutual friends house. It was lovely but on listening, they're so tied up looking after their grandchildren. That's why I don't hear much from them. Their grandchildren are really young whereas mine are older.

I had my kids very young and became a grandma (they call me nan or nana) at the age of 35. It was hilarious because people would think my grandson was mine!!! On more than one occasion someone's commented about my beautiful children. They are aged between 8 and 19. There are 5. Three boys, two girls. Each of my three kids has a child/children.

I hope this bit of chat has helped take your kind off things for a little while.

Hope your pain gets better. It will sooner or later. It has to. Nature heals us, God will heal us xxx

Love Nana moon 27 xxx
 
Glad you have no clot. Hang in there. :console2:
 
@Angel1978

Some people don't understand the church community. I've found it's best if I text my friends first rather than wait for them to contact me. Don't let this upset you or get to you x try contacting only the ones you were close to. See if they reply. If not you know you did try x

Ive got friends I've known for more than thirty years. In the time I've had this TKR, then revision I've seen them once. They are so busy with their lives. If I text them they will text back but they don't ever text first. We've all met up once at a mutual friends house. It was lovely but on listening, they're so tied up looking after their grandchildren. That's why I don't hear much from them. Their grandchildren are really young whereas mine are older.

I had my kids very young and became a grandma (they call me nan or nana) at the age of 35. It was hilarious because people would think my grandson was mine!!! On more than one occasion someone's commented about my beautiful children. They are aged between 8 and 19. There are 5. Three boys, two girls. Each of my three kids has a child/children.

I hope this bit of chat has helped take your kind off things for a little while.

Hope your pain gets better. It will sooner or later. It has to. Nature heals us, God will heal us xxx

Love Nana moon 27 xxx



I've text my friends and they don't have time to talk to me. Oh well. Or they have some one answer phone and say there outta town. Was easier when I had a pin pal. But don't matter to me. Least I have no kids. My hub. Don't understand him. Some day he want to help. Other he is no where to be found. As I say oh well. But u know my long distance sister I get to talk to get some. She is busy. She lives in York South Carolina. I look her up on fb. 2 years ago. We lost contact cause of her relationship. But one day when she was free she message me. I'm glad. She is 38 almost 39 and I just turn 37. Me and her look alike. Well I think so. We favor our mom. And my other sis and bro. They look alike. They look like our dad. Hope all have a good night. I am from couch to recliner. Waiting on supper. And Prob go bed. Just nothing to do at all. Kids. Will be going back to school tommrow. I have doc apt Tuesday. Mph home nurse is nice as can be. Very professional and detailed. So pt and ot will be in start tommrow. He gave me booklet. Colander. And vital sheet. And he lay a bag in my chair and throw his gloves away. And he look at all area of house to make sure it's good for me to recover.
Lol my daughter was cleaning when he was here. After he left I said what ya want lol. But she had been doing good to help me.

Tues is my hub bday want to do something special for him.
I will take my sweet time to kitchen and use Walker and set down. And maybe bake cake and make dinner. But I will be setting. I have a wheel chair so may use it. Just for one day. Don't know lol.

Have good nite.



ATTACH=full]30500[/ATTACH]


[Bonesmart.org] I just got my new knee.
 

Attachments

  • [Bonesmart.org] I just got my new knee.
    ImageUploadedByBoneSmart Forum1425853566.814636.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 169
Glad you have no clot. Hang in there. :console2:


Me to. This nurse was scared.
He is detail. Kept listening to lung and feeling around on my leg. Kinda worried me. Then he walk outside and Emt was there. Lol while he was here. He said don't move. I said yes sir. Scary. But today I got admitted in. So pt starts tommrow.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Gosh you two do look alike @Angel1978. I'm glad you got in contact with your sis. You look very comfortable together. How often do you get to chat on FB? X

It's nice your nurse gave you a calendar, that will help you track appointments etc. That's what I've had to do too. Your nurse sounds nice. Your OT/PT seem okay. Just make sure you are not hurt by the PT. It will be uncomfortable a bit that's to be expected. We have to get the knee knitted back together all nicely inside. There is a difference between uncomfortable and aaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrggghhh! If you get to the aaaaaaa then ask him to stop. Bad PT can cause more harm, good PT is a blessing.

You made me lol with what you said to your daughter because I used to say that to mine when they were her age. You could guarantee if they did something nice off their own backs it was gonna cost you £££€€€€€$$$$$ In fact, it came the point when they were teenagers, I had to put up a rota of chores. Only easy stuff...but the crafty little whatsits used to pay each other off or swap if there was a particular chore they didn't want to do. It was how they earned their pocket money. Ok I'd have to stamp my foot and yell occasionally to get them moving but they weren't too bad really xx

I couldn't go through those teenage years again at this age. Gosh no way. Worst is my 14 yr old granddaughter who spends a lot of time here, keeps joking but seriously (know what I mean?) saying she's gonna move in. Aaaarrrrggghhh xxx I love her with all my heart but she needs to stay with her family. She/they all love my place cos they say it's so calm, warm and welcoming. They also have their own space here where they can go up, put on a tv and chill.

I do hope you can get that pain under control Angel. You will be fine. I went through a horrible phase very early on in my recovery where I kept saying I wish I'd never had it done. Now, I'm glad I did. Being out of arthritic pain is a relief once the new knee settles down. My other knee has arthritic pain that comes through my strong pain meds x I would hate to find out how that felt without the meds! I'm waiting for that one to be done x x x

Take care Angel. It's 11.30 pm here. I've PT myself in the morning. Trouble is I slept 3hrs solid early evening. Now I'm not tired. I have to switch off iPad for a while. Try to relax if it doesn't work I'll check for posts on here x x x

Love Nana moon 27 xoxox
 
[Bonesmart.org] I just got my new knee. [Bonesmart.org] I just got my new knee.

Nana moon all the info he gave. And Belfont lol olny gave me 1 exverise sheet.

For all the One who ask me. Defent use walker. Cannot walk good with out it. Well can't walk at all.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Oh I. Ever so glad you got a walker. That will help you. That log leg feeling will go eventually x x x like i said before it's just time x x xx
 
Gosh you two do look alike @Angel1978. I'm glad you got in contact with your sis. You look very comfortable together. How often do you get to chat on FB? X

It's nice your nurse gave you a calendar, that will help you track appointments etc. That's what I've had to do too. Your nurse sounds nice. Your OT/PT seem okay. Just make sure you are not hurt by the PT. It will be uncomfortable a bit that's to be expected. We have to get the knee knitted back together all nicely inside. There is a difference between uncomfortable and aaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrggghhh! If you get to the aaaaaaa then ask him to stop. Bad PT can cause more harm, good PT is a blessing.

You made me lol with what you said to your daughter because I used to say that to mine when they were her age. You could guarantee if they did something nice off their own backs it was gonna cost you £££€€€€€$$$$$ In fact, it came the point when they were teenagers, I had to put up a rota of chores. Only easy stuff...but the crafty little whatsits used to pay each other off or swap if there was a particular chore they didn't want to do. It was how they earned their pocket money. Ok I'd have to stamp my foot and yell occasionally to get them moving but they weren't too bad really xx

I couldn't go through those teenage years again at this age. Gosh no way. Worst is my 14 yr old granddaughter who spends a lot of time here, keeps joking but seriously (know what I mean?) saying she's gonna move in. Aaaarrrrggghhh xxx I love her with all my heart but she needs to stay with her family. She/they all love my place cos they say it's so calm, warm and welcoming. They also have their own space here where they can go up, put on a tv and chill.

I do hope you can get that pain under control Angel. You will be fine. I went through a horrible phase very early on in my recovery where I kept saying I wish I'd never had it done. Now, I'm glad I did. Being out of arthritic pain is a relief once the new knee settles down. My other knee has arthritic pain that comes through my strong pain meds x I would hate to find out how that felt without the meds! I'm waiting for that one to be done x x x

Take care Angel. It's 11.30 pm here. I've PT myself in the morning. Trouble is I slept 3hrs solid early evening. Now I'm not tired. I have to switch off iPad for a while. Try to relax if it doesn't work I'll check for posts on here x x x

Love Nana moon 27 xoxox


@Nana moon 27. We don't chat often on fb. Unless we share post or messages. We chat more on phone. But I try not to bother her. Maybe 3 times week. She work a lot. That pic was 3 years ago when we went to York South Carolina. When we went to dinner pep thought we was twins. Although since then we both lost lots weight. Although j think since sugary I've gained. Miss getting on my treadmill every morning.

Don't know how these pt will be. I know others was mean lazy and full of ****. The other one I had olny 1 lady who was a floater. And did not see her unless other 2 called off. But they was not good at all. That one push me to hard and I fired them. This lady I met here in Ashland at doc office a few week ago she said there awesome. Cause if not I won't be nice. I will get hubby after them. We fight all time. But he does protect me.

Haha nana moon kids sound same. But since this one. They been help more. I admit they do get tierd of helping a lot. But they do it. Was so funny seeing her clean when the nurse was here. But she is been doing better. My daughter has some problems form where her dad was mean to her when she visit. But it's improving. I have full custody. So she is doing better. My boy has mild autism. But there great kids.


Lol u made me laugh. My daughter get mad at me if she don't get her way. And said I wanna move out. What I did was cruel. But she won't ever do it again. So one day it was cold. She was being mean. She packed her clothes. Saying she hates me and want leave. I said get out. So she took her bag. And started out door. Well my brother called me and sounded like cop. We she was at the end road. And my brother start talk. Well I called the cops on her. But she has been great since. Was mean but. Oh well.

Wow seems we are similar. My other one is bad to. Awaiting on replace. Lol not to soon. Cause this one has really did me in. And we more dread and fear cause of the right one. Just makes me think why. Wow should I? And I will refuse partial. Cause this all kills me. And I won't be put through no more sugarys. But I wish u the best. I tell you this one has been rough. But like everyone says well worth it.

Take care chick. Thanks for the messages. Hope ya get better. I could not sleep good. I woke up at 400 in bad pain. Had wake up Hub to help me. My leg was throb and spaz. Took me pain pill short walk and he rub it. After almost a hr it finally stopped and I was able to lay down.

I can't elevate leg for long it hurts. Ice on it to long hurts to. But I am alright. Pt came today. He is very professional. And sweet. He said do this like this. No don't do that do it this way. So thinking maybe this group will be better to deal with.

Xxx have a good day. Going try and take a nap.
Hub if he straighten up lol. He is my world.

Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum[/ATTACH]
 

Attachments

  • [Bonesmart.org] I just got my new knee.
    ImageUploadedByBoneSmart Forum1425917620.275426.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 229
  • [Bonesmart.org] I just got my new knee.
    ImageUploadedByBoneSmart Forum1425924458.454680.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 267
Last edited by a moderator:
Oh I. Ever so glad you got a walker. That will help you. That log leg feeling will go eventually x x x like i said before it's just time x x xx



Thanks xxxxx. Lol it's funny when I have to get to the bathroom;) lol drag and run. Not lol
[Bonesmart.org] I just got my new knee.



Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Thought I would share my living room. Kinda boring set here. My gal Faith is cleaning kitchen. Hub cookin me icing elivating.


Anyone know why this does this. @Jamie @lavender @ski girl @pumpkin @Celle
[Bonesmart.org] I just got my new knee.



The island dressing is suppose to be latex free. But maybe I may be allergic.


Xxxx to all.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 

Attachments

  • [Bonesmart.org] I just got my new knee.
    ImageUploadedByBoneSmart Forum1425943833.764680.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 179
  • [Bonesmart.org] I just got my new knee.
    ImageUploadedByBoneSmart Forum1425943847.430509.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 202
  • [Bonesmart.org] I just got my new knee.
    ImageUploadedByBoneSmart Forum1425943864.398891.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 207
  • [Bonesmart.org] I just got my new knee.
    ImageUploadedByBoneSmart Forum1425943877.800337.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 200
  • [Bonesmart.org] I just got my new knee.
    ImageUploadedByBoneSmart Forum1425943920.320208.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 206
Last edited by a moderator:
I like your nurse and PT.
 
Back
Top Bottom