SurreyGirl
supremo
1 stone is equal to 14lbs or approx 6.5kg. I have quite a few more to lose and am targeting January 2020 to get 2/3 towards my target of dropping 2 dress sizes.... being a thrifty soul I will need a good dressmaker to take stuff in. At least that is the plan!
Still awaiting the test results but hopefully no news is good news.
I have found another neighbour who wants to go swimming with me so a nice little group forming. Went to another neighbours house last night for a curry party and it was delicious. Spent most of the time with my neighbours mother aged 81 who had had a hip op just 6 months ago. She put me to shame. Amazing lady, her memory was rather short term but she blossomed once we started talking about old films and her crush on Lesley Howard.... she was amazed that I had seen every film she mentioned. Bless!
Still awaiting the test results but hopefully no news is good news.
I have found another neighbour who wants to go swimming with me so a nice little group forming. Went to another neighbours house last night for a curry party and it was delicious. Spent most of the time with my neighbours mother aged 81 who had had a hip op just 6 months ago. She put me to shame. Amazing lady, her memory was rather short term but she blossomed once we started talking about old films and her crush on Lesley Howard.... she was amazed that I had seen every film she mentioned. Bless!
United Kingdom
. Maybe a brush up on form with an instructor with a beady eye on your torso twisting and kicking technique? I'm thinking of joining a gym specifically for their pool as a part of my recovery therapy. I hope your groin pain resolves soon and those other niggling health issues are put to bed. Keep up the great weight loss work. Doesn't it feel grand?!
I hope you're having a lovely Thursday!

I hope you have a great weekend swimming, splurging and doing whatever else makes you happy!