Hip surgery in my future

Hugs and best wishes for tomorrow. I'm certain all will go well for you.
We'll anxiously await your first post once you're feeling up to it.
We'll be thinking of you, allena. I think you're going to do great!
@allena
What time is your surgery tomorrow?
 
I have to be there at 6 a.m.,but the surgery will be at 7 30.
The Wi-Fi at the hospital sucks.it is really slow!
I'm not sure when I'll get back to this site.it could be awhile.
 
Good afternoon @allena Just stopping by to remind you that the sun will come out tomorrow. I hope you continue to keep busy and get some rest tonight in preparation for your journey in the morning.

I had my first outing today (6 days post op). Went and got some coffee with a friend and sat there for 2 hours on the outside dining area. I packed a freezer bag with some ice packs so I could keep with my routine. I guess you could say I'm one of the cool kids :heehee:

Do you have any more fabulous pictures of Virginia in Autumn or maybe even spring to share? I do miss the views from those times of year. My mom lived in VA for many years in the Stafford area. I've also spent a lot of time in the Covington area and the views there were postcard perfect.

*disclaimer - if any of the Annie songs are stuck in your head now, it's completely my fault and I am not sorry*
 
@allena,

This will be my last post tonight as i am off to bed. I hopefully have told you how positive i feel about your bright future, starting tomorrow! So take that Agnes, Sunny days on their way.

Just post when you feel able, i think that you must be aware of how many people on this site are routing for you BIG TIME.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 
Another fall picture
 

Attachments

  • [Bonesmart.org] Hip surgery in my future
    IMG_20181025_145648_167.jpg
    168.6 KB · Views: 121
So close, yet so far. That is a pretty picture. I really do miss all the vibrant colors when the leaves change. I don't get to see that here in FL..
 
I'd like to share a couple of my favorite ones from up there. Is that OK?
 

Members online

Back
Top Bottom