Hip surgery in my future

Covington, VA springtime [Bonesmart.org] Hip surgery in my future
 
Hi my friend. I know you are dreading having to do this, but as you say...really no choices.
I know I didn't really have any.
Except staying miserable.:unsure:

You have loads of well-wishes and good vibes going your way...please include mine.
It may take a week or two, but you will soon discover that bad hip is truly gone for good and you will be all the better for it.
I will be rooting for you.:friends:
 
Sweet dreams Allena. I'm looking forward to chatting again in a few days and hearing that your awful hip pain is a thing of the past.

Hugs,
Patty
 
:friends:See you on the healing side!
You are going to do great!
 
I had the surgery earlier.i Had lunch earlier.i was not very hungry.my hip pain is,a level 5 old day.i cried a lot when they put the iv in.i didn't have a panic attack.yeah.
 
Last edited:
Great news...:yahoo:
Hope they are taking good care of you.
Healing hugs, @allena
 
I was told I might not remember today tomorrow.is that true?I hope not.
 
The first days can be a bit jarring ... not knowing exactly what to expect and all.
Make sure they keep you comfortable and rest all you can when possible.
All Temporary...you did just great!
 
Already walking...great for you.
The PT is likely to be easy does it, more occupational...how to do things safely, figuring stairs and the like. That's what I experienced.
If there's anything you don't feel comfortable with, say so.

Sleep all you can, restorative sleep is what you need.
:sleep:
 
Ill do my best.it remains to be seen how well that will be in the hospital. I'll probably do better at home.
 

Members online

Back
Top Bottom