I emphasized that my ROM changes throughout the day dependent on activities during the day, so we should not get excited if I regress some at the time of her measurement (it may not be my current best).
This is exactly why I think I have been "stuck" at 105 for a couple of weeks now. I'm doing more walking, ADLs and probably overdoing it a little, which is causing more swelling. She really pushed my knee last week and it barely got to 105 again. No PT this week so I'm hoping I see some improvement (although I'm also probably doing too much).
United States
You'll see when you read my journal.
- I sit in my rocker/recliner and get a good bend (sometimes I have to scoot forward) and I rock for several minutes. The rocking is soothing to me and the push allows me to flex and extend organically. My ROM is improving, even if I just gauge how far I can extend or flex without pain. Pain reduction/elimination for my normal activities is the only real gauge I need. I see my doctor for my 3 month checkup next month and I feel certain I'll pass whatever test he has for me. I don't think he has ever asked me how PT is going (he's been my guy since 2014).
